Kakashi Hatake

As soon as the strange man seemed to regain some of his composure, he sat up. Kim was scared, though she tried not to show it. She had scooted back; her back was resting against the door. Her thoughts were too jumbled up to even think about running out of the bathroom, or to cry out for help. To top it off, all the fear that was bubbling inside of her was not doing any good for her stomach, which was spinning in in violent circles. Her stomach started spinning faster when the man looked at her. Even faster when he stood up.

"Hello, my name is Kakashi Hatake," the strange man greeted her with a crinkled eye smile and a small wave. Her stomach could no longer take the spinning, and begged to be emptied. She clasped her hands over her mouth, and ran over to the toilet. Kneeling down she opened the lid of the toilet, and proceeded to empty her stomach of its contents.

Kakashi stared in shock, and then quickly assessed the situation. He looked at it from her point of view, and realized his mistake. He should have tried to console the girl, and reassure her that he was no threat. Instead he let his excitement of being transformed back get the better of him, and cloud his judgment - it was such a Naruto thing to do. He quickly snapped out of his stupor, and looked at the girl. She was kneeled over the toilet, her hands on either side of the bowl, and she would try to hold her hair back whenever she could. Kakashi walked over to her and kneeled behind her. He felt her tense when she felt him near. He gathered her hair in his left hand, and calmly started rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"I am of no threat to you, or anyone else."

Only then did she allow herself to relax. She was then hit with another wave of nausea. Kakashi stayed behind her soothing her until her stomach was thoroughly emptied. He cursed his luck at having to be stuck consoling a vomiting girl, but then he realized that it was his fault for scaring her enough to make her sick. He just hoped the other two wouldn't react in the same manner.

When her sickness passed Kakashi got up to get her a cup of water from the sink. The two of them were leaning against the bathtub. She downed half the cup in one gulp.

"Who are you?" He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off. "You're Kakashi Hatake. I got that, I mean what are you? Are you even human? Can you turn back and forth from a cat to a human? Are you some type of alien race? A Humcat? Were-cat? Animagus?What if the government comes to take you away? What if they take me away too? What about the others, are they like you too? Do you guys have super powers, like super strength? Where do you come from? What planet are you from?" Kim fired of her questions in rapid succession, her eyes widening after every question, not giving Kakashi enough time to respond.

Kakashi clamped a firm hand over her mouth, effectively stopping anymore questions from coming out of her mouth. She still kept on talking even though her mouth was covered, then she finally quieted down when he gave her a look. He took a moment to gather his thoughts. He sighed once and turned to look at her.

"A ninja. Yes. I'm not really sure. Umm, no. What is that exactly? There haven't been any full moons lately. I don't know what that is. I highly doubt that. Yes. You could say that. The Elemental Nations. Earth. Now does that answer all of your questions?" Kim could only nod. She pulled his hand off of her mouth.

"Heh heh. Forget about the whole Humcat and Animagus thing," she said meekly, playing with a piece of hair in embarrassment. Her head snapped up. "Um. There is no country on earth called The Elemental Nations, and people can't turn into cats. I'm sorry, but that just doesn't happen. The only places that would happen are in comic books, or Si-Fi movies. Look I believe you. I try to look at life with an open mind, and judging from what you're wearing I can tell you're not from around here." She said motioning to his form. "Your name though... Kakashi... it kind of sounds Japanese."