Illegal Aliens

Before they all went their separate ways, in search of jobs, they all made an agreement. Once they had found a place to work, they were to meet back at the food court. There they would get lunch before heading back to the loft. All, but two, were sitting around a large round table, waiting to order.

"I'm so hungry," Naruto groaned, his head resting on the table. He stood up and lifted his shirt, exposing his stomach. Hinata blushed, and a few girls nearby giggled. "Look at this! Look at this! It's like I'm getting skinnier by the second! At this rate I could die, 'ttebayo! I'm going to wither away into nothing!"

"Naruto! You idiot," yelled Sakura, hitting Naruto upside the head.

Everyone gave Kakashi a questioning look, silently asking him if he was going to do something. The white haired man just shrugged, and continued reading his green book.

"I have to agree with the idiot blond," stated Deidara. They all sent him confused looks at his statement.

Konan was the first to speak what was on all their minds. "Deidara? You do realize that, you're a blond too?"

"Yeah. What's your point?" The blond bomber just looked confused. He had not seen anything wrong with what he had just said.

"Never mind," Konan sighed, giving up. Arguing with the blond was a lost cause. He would get angry, lose his temper, and blow something up. No one really wanted to deal with that.

"What would you all like to drink," a blonde waitress asked, fluttering her eyes at the boys. Konan narrowed her eyes, when the girl's eyes landed on Nagato. The girl paid her no mind, and pushed out her chest.

"We'll all have iced tea," Hana replied, putting the menu down. The girl shot her a look, and jotted down the order.

"What about Sasuke-kun and Kim?" Jade looked over at Sakura. She had forgotten about those two.

"Two more are coming. They'll have iced tea as well," Jade said, smiling at the girl, before the waitress walked away. A couple minutes passed before the waitress returned while Deidara was in the middle of one of his many rants about art.

"Oh! So you're an artist," their waitress exclaimed, as she was setting their drinks on the table. Deidara nodded, a bit miffed at being interrupted. "I love art! You know I'm planning on becoming an actress. I'll be a star, and in movies!"

"You do realize, that you're in the wrong state if you want that career," a voice questioned. The waitress turned around to see a girl with ebony hair. The newcomer continued. "This is Texas, not California." She got closer. "But you wouldn't know that. Considering that your hair dye most likely fried your brain along with your hair."

Everyone sitting at the table, including the ebony haired boy standing behind the newcomer, all tried to hold back their smirks, laughs, or smiles. The waitress looked around, thinking that one of the guys would defend her, she thought wrong. She stalked away in a huff, her tray tucked under her arm.

"Kimberly Ann! What did you do to your hair," Jade shouted, standing up after getting a good look at the Latina. She walked over to her friend, and started running her finger through the younger girl's hair. Kim slapped her hand away with a sharp pointed glare, and took a seat between Itachi and Naruto; Sasuke taking the only other available seat between his brother and Sakura. "Well, someone's in a bad mood," Jade muttered as she retook her seat.

"Hn," came Kim's grunt of a reply. She crossed her arms, and slouched in her seat, a frown marring her features.

"Wow! You really are the Teme's sister," Naruto exclaimed with a cheeky grin directed towards his best friend. Sasuke glared at his best friend.