Blaze... You're Late!

The meowing stopped. Kim sighed and looked down at the cats that were resting comfortably on her lap. She started scratching them both behind the ear, only to stop when she felt something rubbing against her left thigh. She reached her left hand out beside her and picked the mysterious cat up.

With the cat held out in front of her, she took a good look at the tardy kitten. He had shiny white fur, and charcoal colored eyes. His left eye was shut, with a diagonal pale pink scar running down it. Kim, being the sap that she was, couldn't turn away an injured person or animal.

"Aww! You poor baby kitty," she cooed, pushing the black cats, much to their dismay, off her lap, and cradled the white cat in her arms like a newborn. The cat in her arms started to squirm out of embarrassment. Then he stretched out on her lap liking the way it felt when she started stroking his fur.

The other kittens seemed to be laughing at the white cat. Most of them meowed once happily to show their amusement. Noodle was expressing his amusement the most. Blossom mewed a few times, but Noodle... He was rolling around all over the place and jumping on the others. It was when he jumped on top of Hawk, did he stop laughing.

Hawk hissed at Noodle, which only prompted Noodle to hiss back. As the two cats fought, everyone, the two girls and the eight other kittens, just sat back and watched. They started circling each other, waiting for the other to strike first. Noodle was the one to make the first move when he pounced at Hawk with his claws out. The two cats started fighting all over the floor. They would back off only for one of them to hiss, and then the fight would start over again.

"Jade you should stop them. You know, before they kill each other."

"No. They'll just claw my hands. I don't really want cuts on my hands," Jade retorted hold up her un-clawed hands for Kim to see. Kim's eye twitched.

"Ugh! Jade stop being such a girl!"

"Well, what do you want me to be... a man?"

"I didn't mean that. I meant stop being such a prissy bitch, but if you want to be a man... I will still be your friend," Kim replied with a smirk.

"You're such a jerk. Fine, but if I get any scratches you're going to pay for my next manicure," she said with a glare.

When the girls looked down at the fighting cats they saw Blossom hissing at them both. Hawk and Noodle turned to look at her, and then they continued their fight. Blossom got angry when they ignored her, and calmly started walking over to the two brawling kittens.

The yellow cat noticed her first, and started backing away slowly with his ears pressed down firmly against his head. The black cat just sat down calmly, almost as if he knew the little pink cat wouldn't dare hit him, and smirked at the bright yellow cat. When she got in front of the black cat her eyes narrowed and she hissed at him then head-butted him before chasing after the yellow cat. The black cat's eyes were wide, and then narrowed when the other black cat meowed teasingly at him.

Blossom chased Noodle around the garage while hissing at him. When they made it back to where everyone was sitting, Noodle sighed in relief having had lost Blossom, but when he least expected it, she pounced on him. She head-butted him, as she had done with the smaller of the black cats, and then walked away. Noodle mewed out in pain, which made Blossom round on him. She stalked towards him, hissed, bit his ear and walked away and sat down between Berry and Fang.

"Okay," Jade said looking at the cats.

"Weird ass cats," stated Kim.

"Though they are entertaining," Jade pointed out tilting her head to the side.