You Got The Job

They were all laughing when they regrouped outside of the restrooms. The mood was light. They had cleaned up as much as they could. Although, they still smelled really good. A combination of something flowery and fruity.

    "Well, I guess we could always go to Walmart later," Kim mused, playing with her gray wig. She handed it over to Naruto for safe keeping.

    "They have a stores that sells walls," shouted Naruto. Kim and Jade sweat dropped.

    "No, there isn't. That's a hardware store. Walmart sells just about anything you might need. They have a food market, a clothing department, basic everyday needs, a pharmacy, hunting and fishing department-" Jade was cut off.

    "Okay, Jade I think they get it. Walmart has everything," Kim stated the obvious. "Just tell us where we need to go next."

    "Fine," Jade sighed out. "We're going to JCPenny, for two reasons." She stopped to make sure that she had everyone's attention. When she was sure she did, she continued. "Reason one, we can find all their clothes and underwear there. Reason two; I don't want to get banned from one of my favorite stores. Though we did have a hell of a good time back there. And lastly, there's a sale."

    "That's three reasons," Kim intoned, eyes wandering from the upper floors to the dirty blonde.

    "Shut up."

    That having been said, they all headed to the other end of the mall. It took a lot less time to venture across the mall. That was only because it was still early on a Saturday morning, and all the pre-teens, teens and adults were either still asleep or at work. Thus, making all mall activity sparse.

    They arrived at JCPenny a good five minutes later. Kim power walked the whole way, causing everyone to keep up with her fast pace. Though that was her normal walking speed. Who ever said short people walked slow, obviously had never met Kim.

    The entire group was led to the underwear section of the store by Jade. The boys went their way to pick out some boxers, briefs, or whatever they wore. Kim and Jade stayed to help out with the girls.

    "SENSEI! YOU SHOULD GET THE ONES WITH THE RED HEARTS! NAGATO, YOU SHOULD GET THE ONES WITH THE FROGS ON THEM! I THINK I'M GOING TO GET A PAIR OF THOSE TOO!" A voice shouted out, loud enough for the girls, and probably the entire store, to hear.

    "Typical Naruto," Sakura stated, shaking her head. Hinata just blushed a deep red at the thought of Naruto wearing boxers with little cartoon frogs on them. The other girls just shared knowing looks.

    "So," said Jade clapping her hands together. "Panties, bras, and sleepwear can all be found right here. The stuff here is okay, but when we find everyone suitable jobs and you all get your first paychecks, then I can take you guys to my favorite underwear store," she said with a gleam in her eyes. Kim rolled her eyes at that. The underwear was fine from there; it was just that Jade liked hers to be a whole lot more flashy.

    "So does anyone need help with sizes? I don't know if the sizes are different where you all come from," asked Kim.

    "The sizes seem to be the same as back home," Konan stated, looking at a tag one of the nearby bras. With that the girls continued on with their search. When they were done, they met back up with the boys. Hinata was blushing like mad, at the thought of Naruto seeing her undergarments, and attempting to hide them underneath a pair of pajama pants.

    Kim went to check all the price tags of the things everyone had chosen, and tallied up how much everyone had left to spend. When she was done telling everyone how much they had left, they all continued their shopping.