When we got back home, I told everyone still in the Phoenix Dimension, to teleport back as well. They were all soon piled into the couch, bombarding me with questions. Jeffory and Katelyn were knocked out in the corner, going unnoticed.

I couldn't take the constant chatter, full of questions and impossible answer, and slammed my fist onto the table. That quieted everyone down.

"Okay! First things first, is anyone still hurt?" Aaron, Laurence, and Adam raised their hands. I wasn't fazed by Aaron and Laurence, but why Adam? "Adam?"

He nodded, "I had an outburst, and they overdosed me. It hasn't healed like the others, so I'm assuming it wasn't that serum he gave the rest of you."

I nodded, "May you tell what that outburst was about?"

He looked away, "I started screaming about Alesa and Mason. They're sleeping right now and I don't want to wake them. I know Mason's a pain to get to sleep."

I nodded again, "Okay Ross, Jin, you two start healing them."

Ross started without a word, but of course Jin had to say something, "Why not you?"

I glared at him, "Oh I don't know, maybe I used a bit too much magic already? Check your charts every once and awhile." I sassed. He just shook his head and went to healing. Ross checked out Adam's wound and apparently he still has way to much of that Pota-something, and it might take him a bit longer to heal, Ross gave him a medicine mixture to help numb the pain.

"Second things, Loki's soul is still alive." This caught everyone's attention, they looked at me like I was crazy.

"Jess how much did you get out of him?" Aaron asked.

"Not much, but what I need to know. Apparently he got that serum from Loki a month back. It's called, 'Potestatemeum'. Obviously it's a poison that takes your strength away. Anyways, if that was a month ago, that means that he's either finding a way to communicate from his second life. Or he lied and is in hiding and we need to find him before he gets any smart ideas." I commanded.

"Jess we have no lead. We can't do anything until he does something, knowing him, it'll be sooner than later." Travis sighed.

"Yeahs Jets. We's needs to relax. We'd just gots out of the jails. Justs takes time to relax." Barney proped his feet up on the table.

I sighed and gave in, "Yeah I guess so." I pointed to the Jury of Nine folks in the back, "What do we do with them?"

"Hmmm, we'll see when they wake up. For now we should all get some rest, we've had a long week." Garroth stood up and headed upstairs to the portal room.

"Yeah, g'night guys." Laurence and Dante followed him to the portal room.

"Should one of us watch them? I mean who knows what they'll do when they wake up." I suggested.

Travis raised his hand, "I will. Demons don't need much sleep anyway." He said with boredom."

We all agreed and all headed to sleep.

----------

I tossed and turned in my sleep, I was having another nightmare. I sat up with sweat lining my forehead, I wiped it away, and flopped back onto my bed.

I've always hated nightmares, they scared me. Durning nightmares and dreams I feel vulnerable, like anything can happen. In reality I can change my actions, my fate, it's all in my control. But in dreams everything's set out, all predated. I didn't like that, I like the freedom to change my choices.

I glanced at the clock, and it was about one am. I tried to go back to sleep, but it was a fruitless effort. Instead I got out of bed and took a shower and changed. I slowly walked downstairs, to find Travis and the two guards talking. They noticed me and Travis waved.

"That's Aphmau correct?" Jeffory asked. Travis nodded.

I shook both their hands and took a seat next to Travis, he said he's already explained why they're here, and why Garroth followed us.

"So when do you guys wanna go back?" I asked.

The both quickly shook their heads, "No, we don't want to go back. We'd only be punished anyways if we come back without Lord Garroth. Plus I refuse to work under Zane." Katelyn said in disgust. Jeffory nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it. Anyways, you don't want to go back? At all?" Katelyn quickly agreed but Jeffory hesitated.

"Abby," he whispered, "My daughters still in there! I'm going back, if I don't, they're gonna torture her and kill her!" He yelled, and stood up.

The guys heard and came down, "What's with all the yelling?" Ross yawned.

"Jeffory needs to go get his daughter." I turned to face him, "Are you coming back?"

He nodded, "We'll be back, I don't think it's safe for us there anymore." He sighed.

Adam walked over to him and said something we couldn't hear. Jeffory nodded, then Adam faced us, "I'll go help him. I know how it's feels when your away from your child for too long." He opened a portal before any of us can protest, "We'll be back in the afternoon." And with that, the portal closed.