Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

He balanced himself on his left leg as he staggered towards a wall for support as Natsu watched him in amusement and boredom, if that was even possible.

"Oh you're not going to give up?" He held his heart in mocking fun, Gray glared at him.

This is definitely not Natsu!

"Shut the fuck up" Gray cursed, He put his left hand on his mouth

"Such foul mouth" he frowned, Gray was getting angrier the more he heard him.

"Oh suck me"  Gray sighed as his legs trembled, failing to back up his words.

"Don't count on it" Natsu growled, and before Gray knew what was to come Natsu had already been behind him but he didn't have any strength to stop him.

"I'm tired of you" Gray heard his cold voice whisper into his ear

 There was a burning hot pain on his back.

"Ah!" Gray screamed as he hit the ground, screaming in pain and he didn't stop

"What did you… Ahhhhh"

Gray tried to say

"Did… Y- Ahhh You do?" he yelled tears streamed down his eyes.

The burn on his back was possible the worst pain he had ever felt  in his life.

Natsu shrugged

"Oh just a painful way to die. I put something really cool on your back" Natsu exclaimed as he stared at the crying Gray on the ground.

"Basically I put a the Dragon's burning mark on you, it burns the inside"

"I think I'm going to put one in the front, so it can be twice as painful, and twice as fast" Natsu continued.

He knelt down to Gray, His hand turned orange and the nails where yellow while the tips where red. He took his right hand "Fire Dragon's Mark" 

He said before dipping his hands on Gray's stomach, the orange, yellow and red that coated his hands moved onto Gray's stomach who screamed louder, Steam came as it spread over his skin.

"Noooo Please…." Gray was crying and begging as both his back and front where equally in pain.

The tears in his eyes did not stop, the hot heated unwelcoming pain in his body was worsening and spreading everywhere.

Gray arched his back as he screeched.

Nobody could help him! Everyone was busy with there own problems and fights.

Gray's breathing began to weaken as Natsu watched him laughing at his misery.

"Water Lock" A voice bellowed as a huge ball of water captures Gray and floats in the air, he smiled weakly at Juvia as his body cooled off and the pain was slowly leaving his body.

Natsu scowled at the blue haired lady who had ruined his fun and she glared at him.

"Gray-sama" she whispered to herself worried then her head snapped in Natsu's direction who frowned deeply at her.

"Clearly you want to die" he shook his head in disappoint.

"I won't die and I sure in hell won't let you kill Gray-sama" She glowered as she looked back at Gray who was unconscious , he should be alright in a matter of minutes.

"You shouldn't take your eyes off your opponent" Natsu whispered in her ears as he swiftly knocked her to the ground with a kick.

When did he get there?