Chapter 21: Hurting

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson :)

Looking at the streets of Doncaster still pondering what I should do with my life. It's been thirty minutes of travelling all over the small town. I decided to go back to Louis' place realizing I was in a completely different town that didn't even seem a bit familiar to me. The only way to go now was there. I told the cab driver the address to Louis house and after a few minutes I arrived. I opened the cab door hesitantly. I paid the driver and pushed my body out of the cab with all my might.

What in the world am I supposed to say to him after taking to him like that? 'Um sorry I don't really know the way home can you please take me home?' or maybe I should say, 'I didn't mean everything I said awhile ago please take be back.'

I'm pathetic. I did mean everything I said awhile ago but I also do not know the way home. I walked toward the front porch and placed my hand on the doorknob. Maybe I should knock first, or is there a doorbell in here? Who am I kidding? I can't do this. I retrieved my hand from the cold door knob and took a step back. I really have to go home but I don't want to face Louis. I'm ot mad at him but I just can't understand why it's so hard for him to just see that I love him. Am I really that hard to love back?

My thoughts were disturbed as I heard someone opened the door. I felt like my heart was going to explode but when I finally saw who opened it I relaxed.

"Ashley!" Daisy shouted and hugged me tight.

"Hey Daisy, why are you going out?" I asked the little kid.

"I saw a cab outside and I thought it was Louis and you arriving but he never came in so I checked the door and turns out it was you. Why didn't you come in?" She asked. I don't know if I should be happy that Louis is not here yet or if I should be nervous because he still hasn't arrived and the sun was setting.

"I was just going to." I said smiling at her. I entered the house and she held my arm as we walked to the living room. Louis' mom was sitting on the couch watching the telly. She smiled as she saw me enter.

"Where's Louis?" She asked me when she noticed that her son wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"I don't know. We had a fight in the field and I left. I thought he was going straight home after that." I said.

"What did you fight about? Was it Louis' fault I'm so sorry darling." She quickly replied. What was I supposed to tell her? Oh it's nothing really my best friend who I never knew had this crazt crush on me followed me to Doncaster and tried to rape me but then Louis got into a fist fight with him and tried to leave with me but you know how things are with Eleanor and my best friend was kind of involved in that so I figured he wasn't saving me but instead just wanted to beat the shit out of him and let him die so I ran back to my bestfriend who's name is Matt by the way to bring him to the hospital after that I decided to go back here. That's all really.

Fuck no. I'm not going to say shit to his mom but I also can't find a good enough reason to answer her question.

"Some old issues that got brought up. It's a really long story." I simply said hoping she'd finally leave me alone. She simply nodded and went back to her business, which was watching the telly. Daisy let go of my hand and sat beside her mom so I decided to go to room where I was staying and wait for him to arrive. I don't want to be with anyone right now really.

It was my first time to get a good look at the room and it wasn't really that grand but there was something about it that really said home. The walls were all painted dirty white and the floor was carpeted with a brown carpet, there were a few boxes on one side of the room. I guess they stored some of the stuff here since they never really had guests. There was also a small study table and a bunch of books on top, the bed wasn't massive but it was enough, I'd say it was a twin sized bed covered with blue sheets. I sat on one side of the bed thinking of what to do.