Chapter 7 : Hangover

I woke up the next morning with an awful headache. I don't remember what happened last night. I scratched my head and noticed I haven't changed clothes yet. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I really wanted to remember what happened last night but my head would hurt even more when I try hard to think. 

After taking a bath I wore a plain grey T-Shirt and sweat pants. I decided to go downstairs and ask my mom for some medicine. My mom was sitting on the couch watching BBC. 

"Good Morning Mom." I greeted her.

"Good Morning. Did you really think you could just- wait you probably don't remember a thing. How's the hangover?" She said.

Then I remembered. I remembered every single detail of what happened last night. God that was so embarassing!

"Mom, I'm so sorry it was just that, I mean..." I started stuttering. Then I started to cry. Gosh, I'm so pathetic.

"It's okay darling. I'm not mad, I mean you have to learn from your own experience and I think you're old enough to make your own decisions. Just make sure the next time you make those decisions you're wise enough to know the consiquences." She said rubbing my back, which made me cry even more.

"Thanks mom." This is why I love my mom she's not those really strict and absurd moms.

"There's some medicine on the counter. I suggest you drink it with tea so that the headache will be gone sooner." She said.

I wiped my tears and started to walk to the counter. There I saw a note it said.

"Dear Ashley, I left this for you. It's the best reliever for hangovers, trust me :) Hope you'll be fine soon. Call me or El when you get this.

Louis 'Tommo' xx"

I took the medicine. And facepalmed myself. 

Why did I have to look so stupid in front of them? I mean I never heard of anyone passing out because of too much drinking. And that was just a glass of punch. I don't know how to face them anymore. It was really nice for Louis to help out though. He may be crazy and a jerk sometimes but he cares for his friends and El is really lucky to have him. 

I made some tea and after drinking it I went back to my room. I've decided to stay here for the whole day. I don't feel like going anywhere today. Louis told me to call either him or El. I know El is my best friend but I don't really want to call her right now. I feel like it'll be easier to talk to Louis. I grabbed my phone and dialled him. He answered in the 3rd ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Robin!" He said.

"You were pretty messed up last night." He said laughing.

"Arse." I said pouting. Maybe it was a wrong decision to call Louis.

"I'm sorry, c'mon you weren't so messed up. You were such a badass not to tell us that you don't drink."

"I know I was really fucked up." I couldn't resist but smile when I was talking with Louis.

"Yeah you were."

"So what are you doing right now?" I asked him.

"Just lying in bed. I don't really feel like doing anything today. You?"

"Same thing. Don't you have any One Direction madness or something?"

"None. We have a week off but we're all back in London except for Niall. He went back to Ireland."

We were just talking like old pals for a good 3 hours or so before he had to hang up. I really liked Louis as a friend, that's for sure.

The rest of the day passed by slowly. It was just me, my bed and my ipod. I was already 8pm when I was rocking on to the song Say Somethin' by Austin Mahone, by that I mean jumping on the bed while singing very loudly, when my mom opened the door, shocked I fell off my bed. Isn't knocking considered good manners anymore.