Chapter 11: How are things?

Louis P.O.V.

It's been days since El and I got some space. She's all that I could think about. I miss her. I miss calling her and asking her about her day. I miss the way she laughs at my jokes. I didn't want to lose her. She was everything to me. It hurts me to know that after everything we've been through she still doesn't trust me. I thought that she could be more understanding because she knows that her best friend would never do that to her. I know El and that was a really weird thing for her to do. She doesn't usually act this way. We have our fights but never like this. But I know I have to stay strong, not only for me but for the boys. We're living our dreams.

"Louis." The knock on the door disturbed me from my thoughts. It was Paul.

"Come in." I said loud enough for him to hear. He knows what I'm going through. The boys and I always open up to him. He's like our dad while we're away from our family.

"Time to pack Louis. We're leaving for Paris in a few hours. Be ready in an hour." He didn't come inside my room he just poked his head through the door.

"Okay." I said in a pretty dull tone. Not moving from my bed.

"Louis." He said finally entering my bedroom. I felt the matress sink when he sat down on the edge of the bed. "I know you're going through a lot but work is work. You have to separate it from your personal life." I knew he was right. But my job is my life now. It's impossible to separate them.

***

We we're at the Heathrow now. But I still couldn't stop thinking about Eleanor, Ashley. Ashley has been avoiding me. I can feel it. Niall saw Ashley yesterday but he hasn't told me anything about her. I just wish that she'd talk to me. She's become a good friend of mine. I don't want to seem selfish but besides Eleanor, right now she's the person who can understand best what I'm going through. I have to do something, to be able to talk to her.

"C'mon Lou." Liam called me as we walked toward out private plane. I entered the plane. Everything seemed the same, we always use this plane when we travel for our tour. It was pretty big. Enough for all of us atleast including the crew. It has big cream colored couches and everything else we would need to stay comfortable during the flight. I took my seat beside Niall. 

"How's Ashley?" I asked him. He looked startled for a second but then started to relax.

"She's... dealing with things." He said. I know that Niall cared for her. I know she's special to him, maybe as a friend or more. I hardly see Niall care for anybody though. He's usually so carefree.

"Oh." She has to stop blaming herself. It must be really hard for her to deal with things. Specially without her best friend beside her.

"Are you mad at her Louis?" He asked me out of the blue.

"No. Why would I be?"

"I don't know. But I think she thinks the whole world hates her." He said grabbing a banana and started to peel it. I wanted to cheer myself up. Take Paul's advice and forget about the probelems for a while atleast while we're on tour. I grabbed Niall's banana and took a big bite. He was frozen for a second. I ran before he could bite me.

"You shouldn't have done that Louis." Harry said. Zayn and Liam just stared at me wide eyed. "This is going to be good." Josh said. Josh is our drummer. He was like part of the band. He was with us everywhere.

I ran. I had to think of an escape, but how? With the size of this plane. I did the only thing I could do. I hid behind a sleeping Paul. "Paul! Niall's about to murder me!" I hid behind his seat.

"He ate my banana!" Niall screamed on top of his lungs like a little girl.

"Stop being such a girl Niall."