Chapter 2: Meeting the Hot Boyfriend

"I feel so tired." Mikaela said.

"Me too." El and I said at the same time.

We just came home from shopping. We bought a couple of tops but we really just roamed around Manchester.

"My feet hurt!" Mikaela complained.

"But the shopping trip was really fun." I said. We we're at El's flat now. It was pretty big for someone who lived alone. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully stocked kitchen and a spacious living room. I actually spend all my time here when we don't have classes so I know my way around the flat. Luckily El's got her own flat so no one else had to be with us.

"Oh yeah guys did I mention that Louis' coming over tomorrow morning." El said.

"Umm... Mikaela told me the other day." I said.

"Oh okay! I'll introduce him to you guys tomorrow." El said. She sounded really excited.

"I don't really care." Mikaela said with a sigh.

I slapped her on the arm, hard. "Don't say that when the love birds are here." I said laughing.

This time I was the one who received a slap on the arm from El. 

"Hey why'd you do that?"

"You guys are so mean to me and Lou!"

"Aww... did we tease your little BooBear..." Ela and I said in a teasing voice and started laughing.

"I hate you guys!" El said.

"You know you love us." I said.

El gave up and said "I know..."

"Good Night girlies..." Mikaela said.

When Mikaela fell asleep I looked at El with an evil grin on my face. We both had the same grin on our faces. We grabbed a sharpie.

"Shh. Don't get wake her up or we'll be dead!" I whispered while El was giggling.

"Don't worry even if we light fireworks in the room she wouldn't be able to wake up." 

Sometimes I wonder how Mikaela can sleep so much. She sleeps early but wakes up late. We both laughed at our masterpeice and went back to our sleeping bags.

I started using my phone again. I went on ask.fm I saw El and Lou mentioning each other, like the lovebirds that they are. I'm not really the cheesy kind but I have to admit I'm jealous of them. They seem so perfect for each other. And by the way they look at each others eyes you can tell that they are in love. When will I find true love like that? What the heck! When did I ever think of love and cheesiness. It's like thinking of rodents. That was such a lame pun.