Chapter 3: Truth or Dare

"Hey guys! Having a good time?" El said interrupting our conversation.

"Hey love." Louis said, hugging her, and then kissing her in the cheek.

Why did they have to do PDA in front of me? It was just disgusting and I feel so awkward looking at them so I concentrated on eating my pancakes.

"I made pancakes." I said out of the blue.

"Really? I haven't tasted pancakes since forever. I didn't know you could cook." Eleanor said.

"Hidden talent." I said with a wink.

"Love, Niall and Harry are coming over later. Is it fine with you?" Louis asked El. Looking at her sweetly. Aww.

"Sure, why not?" El answered. "But for now let's go eat Ashley's pancakes."

I handed them both a plate and a fork.

"These are delicious!" El said.

"Thanks!" I replied with a smile.

Then we heard a scream. 

"Who was that?" Louis asked us. 

El and I looked at each other and immediately knew what the scream was about. The next thing we knew we ran for our lives. "Cover us!" I shouted at Lou. 

"What's going on?" He asked confused.

"YOU GUYS!!!" We heard Mikaela running down the stairs.

She chased us. We didn't even look at her while we were running. But when we finally did we laughed so hard we were rolling on the floor laughing at the fake mustache we put on her last night using markers. Even Louis was laughing. When Ela heard Louis laughing she immediately blushed and said "Holy- I didn't know we had a visitor." She said obviously embarrassed

"This just makes me hate you guys even more." She said pointing at us. 

"This is so embarrassing." She murmured. 

"C'mon Ela it's just Louis." Eleanor said.

"Oh... So you're the famous Louis of One Direction." She said sarcastically.

"Nice to meet you." Louis said holding back a laugh.

"Wait do I smell pancakes." Mikaela said.

"Yup! I made some, their in the dining table. I'll go get you a plate." I ran into the kitchen while Mikaela followed me. 

"Here" I handed her a plate and a fork. I watched her sit down the table and eat so fast.