Chapter 15: Being Bipolar in Spain

Another quote that I wanted to add. This is for Louis :)

Sometimes, the questions are so complicated but the answers are simple. -Dr. Seuss

---------------------------

I woke up early in the morning today. I've decided to go to Spain with the boys. I've always wanted to watch one of their shows. We leave before lunch time so I have to pack all my things and get ready. I stood up from my bed lazily and grabbed my suitcase. All the recent happenings were flashing in my head. All the mess I've caused. I'm not sure if my decisions are right anymore. All I know is that I've chosen Louis and I'm not giving up on him until I see that he's alright. I don't expect him to like me back. Yes, I do like Louis. I realized that after everything that happened I stayed with him. I wasn't sure of anything that I was doing then. But right now there is one thing I'm sure of, Louis. All I want is for him to see that I am here for him. I'm willing to be his friend, even if I know I'll never be content with that.

After packing all of my belongings I rushed downstairs and patiently waited on our couch. Niall was supposed to pick me up today. Looking around the room I wondered how it would have felt like if Eleanor was beside me right now as we both laughed and talked about how excited we would be on this trip. But that can never happen now. And I may never get my best friend back. My thoughts were disturbed as I heard a car honk. I grabbed my black suitcase and headed for the front door.

"Need any help with that?" Niall greeted me with the cheekiest smile I've ever seen. He sure is pumped for this trip. I gave him my suitcase and entered his car. He sang songs on the radio while we were on our way to the airport. I even sang along to some of the songs that I knew. I was more of nervous for this trip than excited really because I don't really know what to expect. Looking out the window I stared as the cars passed by us and we finally arrived at Heathrow.

I got out of the car and a very cheeky Harry greeted me with a huge hug.

"Glad you could come Ash!" He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Me too!" I said dragging my suitcase behind me as we entered the airport.

Camera flashes started to come out from everywhere. It was blinding me. I just continue to walk forward not being able to see anything as I bumped into something or someone probably. I looked up to see that I bumped into Louis' back.

"Hey, Lou!" I said, trying to sound cheerful but after the state that I saw him in last night I knew it would never work out.

He just looked at me for a second and walked away. Why would he do that? What did I do to him? I quickly followed him. We finally arrived at the boarding area and the camera flashes finally stopped. Everyone was there already. Liam was talking with a few crew, Zayn was sleeping on one of the chairs, Niall and Harry were talking to each other in one corner and I was behind Louis waiting for him to notice me.

He started pacing around the room and like the weird freak that I am. I followed his every footstep. He was thinking hard. I could tell. He still looked like a mess from last night but I wouldn't say that to him. After a few minutes of me following his every move he turned to me.

"Why are you following me?" I couldn't tell if it was anger, annoyance or hatred in his voice. All I knew was that his voice sounded cold.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked him.

"Just leave me alone." He said once again in a cold tone.

"Fine." I said pissed. Why did he have to act so cocky? I did him a favor last night if he had forgotten. I don't know what I did wrong. Crossing me arms, I sat down in one of the chairs and waited for our boarding call.