Chapter 16: Liplock Madness

Niall's P.O.V. 

What's going on here? I entered Louis bedroom to ask him to go with me and the rest of the boys to the hotel restaurant but instead I see this. Louis and Ashley were an inch away from each other and I could tell that they were about to kiss. But this isn't possible, Louis can't like Ashley. What about El? What about me? Couldn't Ashley tell that I like her? I hate how she can be so naive sometimes.

They both jumped away from each other when they saw me.

"Niall it's not what you think. We were just talking and-" Ashley tried to explain but I just started nodding trying to hide the tears and the sadness I felt inside.

"Lo-Louis the boys want to go to the hotel restaurant and asked me to invite you." I said stuttering for a moment.

"Sure. I'll follow." He said obviously trying to shoo me out. I got out of his room and walked slowly down the hallway with my hands in my pocket. I thought I'd actually have a chance with her.

I arrived at the restaurant with everyone seated but Louis was on the long table the could fit six people. They were all talking about the tour or something. I was too busy thinking about what I just saw to pay attention.

"Niall! Niall! Earth to Nialler!" Harry snapped at me. I lifted my head from the ground to look at the curly haired boy.

"Aren't you going to sit down or do you plan on standing there the whole time?" He said sarcastically.

I sat down beside Liam, when Louis entered the room. "Hey lads!" He greeted us. I didn't look at him I just stared down to my white glass plate. Well he seems happy today.

"Aren't you going to eat anything Niall?" Liam asked me. I just shook my head. Right now I don't really feel like eating.

"Is there something wrong Niall?" Liam faced me. His face full of concern.  

"No. I'm just don't feel like eating right now. Is it okay with you guys if I go ahead?" They all just stared at me for a secoond and nodded then got back to their conversations. I could feel Liam's lingering stare as I walked out the restaurant.

Ashley's P.O.V. 

I don't know who leaned in first. All I know was that in the next second his arms were wrapped around my waist and his lips were an inch away from mine.

The door suddenly opened and came in was a certain blonde boy. This entance caused me and Louis to jump away from each other. I couldn't tell the look on his face, he seemed sad, confused and angry?

"Niall it's not what you think. We were just talking and-" I tried to tell him but he just ignored me and faced Louis to tell himt he boys needed him to go to the resturant. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

As Niall left the room complete awkwardness between me and Louis started coming in. I mean we did almost kiss. But is it possible? Can Louis love me too after what I've done?

"I-I'm going to go now so that you can, um, you know." I started to stutter. I felt so nervous arround him. I could feel my heart pumping rapidly.

"Ash, I was wrong to blame everything on you please forgive me."

"It's o-okay, no harm done right?" I started to speak really quickly. He laughed a small laugh.

"Okay. I'll see you around." He said and I walked out the door. Once I was out of Louis' room I ran to mine and locked the door behind me.

"Ahh!" I let myself scream and fangirl for a moment. But just a small scream the I'm sure the other people in other rooms wouldn't hear. But I'm scared about Niall. He can't tell the others what he just saw. I ran to the bathroom and fixed myself up before I walked out the room to get some fresh air. I just want to live in the moment right now. Forget about everything else.

While I was walking around the hotel I spotted a gift shop. It wasn't anything fancy but I entered it. They sold tons of different spain merchandise. A few keychains, mugs, plates and shirts. While I'm here I better act like a tourist even if I never actually get to see the sights. I grabbed one of the t-shirts and payed at the counter. Holding the paperbag containing my shirt I walked out of the shop.

I saw Niall standing across the entrance of the gift shop. I ran to him. 

"Niall about what you saw awile ago." I started to say to him nervously. I didn't know how he was going to react to all this.

"It's fine." He said in a monotone and started to walk away from me. "Wait up!" I said a followed him. "Why are you following me?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"Why are you acting like this?" But instead of answering me he turned to me and put both his hands on my cheeks when roughly placed his lips on mine forcing me to respond. I was so shocked I let go of the paperbag and in the next moment I felt my hand in contact with his face. How dare he?

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" I shouted outraged.

"So it's okay if Louis kisses you but when I do I get a slap in the face?" I said before smirking arrogantly.

"I can't believe you! You are such an asshole!" I ran and ran feeling the tears stream down my face. I felt so helpless, so weak.

I then felt my body hit another being. I looked up to see who it was.

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

It's okay if you hate me right now because you have three valid reasons let me state them to you.

1.) It's been forever since my last update. 

2.) This update is very short. 

3.) I hate what happened in this chapter.

I'm so sorry I do not have a valid reason for all of this but I had a really bad writer's block and I still kind of do. I had to wrack my brain to even get this information out. It's just I've been really busy with school and it's like 2 am when I wrote this but I badly wanted to update so even if this is short. Here it is! But I will make an oath to you that the next chapter will be long. So please give me a chance.

I hope it's not that bad though. So please comment vote and fan/follow if you haven't already.

P.S I would also like to dedicate this to one of the most active readers of my story! Thank you!

-randomgirl who has a lot of problems :P x