Author's Note! :))) ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hello! This will be my first and last author's note that will take a part of the story but I just wanted to make announcements. Well if I have new announcements I will add them to this part of the story :) 

1.) I just made a new book called "She's Afraid to Love" please check it out. It's for all those Harry fans out there :) It's related to this book and if you read both you'll see that they connect in a way :) It's about Mikaela Shane. If you want to knowmore about her. Please check out my book.

2.) All characters are completely fictional, any resemblance to any human dead or alive is completely coincidental. This is a Fan FICTION.  :)

3.) This is still a very rough draft and sorry for any grammar or typographical errors. I plan to polish all of my books when I am done writing them :)

4.) We all know that I am no good in editing :) So I am in need of an editor. If interesed please messege me in the comments, private message or in my message board. Thank you!!! I will be emailing that person a soft copy of this book so he/she can edit it. :)))

Anyway that's all for now :)

Thank you so much for taking time to read my book I know it is not as good as the others :) Please feel to leave your comments, suggestions or violent reactions in the comment box below. And please vote, fan and promote my stories :) It will mean so much to me. I love you all. 

-randomgirl xx