Chapter 12: I Think I've Found Her

• Dedicated to You! THE AMAZAYN READER! :D

It's been 2 weeks since the boys left for their tour and Niall said that they'll be coming back today. Mikaela and I have been spending more time together. She's all I really have right now. We've tried contacting Eleanor a few times but failed miserably.

"Ashley!" Mikaela called my name from the living room. I was in the kitchen making our snacks. Tonight was supposed to be our movie night. I forced her to watch Charlie St. Cloud with me because I really like the trailer and I think Zac Efron is hot. Shh.

"What?" I shouted back at her.

"I-I think I've found Eleanor." She said in sad tone. Why would she be sad? We've found El. We shouldn't she be happy.

"Really?" I half ran to the living room with a bag of microwaved popcorn in one of my hands and a tray with orange juice in the other.

"Where is she?" I asked her as I placed the food on the coffee table. She looked at the telly and I followed her gaze. Shock ran through my every nerve in my body. I put my hand over my mouth that formed a small 'o', gobsmacked. A million thoughts came rushing to my head. No. No. No. That can't be El. It just can't. She wasn't that kind of person. She can't do this to Louis. She just can't. I sat on the floor stopping the tears to fall down from my eyes.

"That's her." Mikaela said quietly obviously in shocked as I was. I watched the telly as it spoke of awful things about El.

"Has Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend or should we say ex-girlfriend Eleanor Calder replaced him for another man? Is our favorite british couple finally over. What will happen next? And who is this mystery man that captured her heart quite quickly and make her forget about the superstar boyband heartthrob Louis Tomlinson? These photos just opened up more question's than answers. Stay tuned and know the latest updates here."

I stared at the photographs before me. Eleanor was hand in hand with a boy that had aviators on so I couldn't tell who it was. They we're in walking in the busy streets of Manchester. The last photo was what really shocked me. They we're kissing and El was tugging the boy closer to her while the boy held her waist.

What is she trying to do? Anger, frustration, sadness, curiosity, and shock we're slowly taking over all my other emotions. How could she do this to Louis? Does he know about this?

I felt Mikaela rubbing my back and I didn't realize the hot tears streaming down my face until I had a hard time breathing with my nose all clogged up.

"This is my fault. I have to fix this." But I don't know how.

"It's not your fault Ash. Things like this just happen. It's life." Mikaela tried to comfort me.

***

I woke up early in the morning today. I still feel the redness of my eyes from crying myself to sleep. My guilt was eating me up. I ran down stairs and grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter. I was on my way to Niall's flat.

I arrived at his flat 20 minutes later and knocked at his door. "Just a second!" I heard him shout obviously running for the door. He opened the door in his boxers and a plain white shirt obviously just waking up from the look of his bed hed hair style.

"Hey Ash! Come in." He said politely.

I sat on one of his tall stools in his kitchen counter because he was cooking breakfast. "So what do we have here Chef Horan?"

"I got too lazy to cook since I woke up late. So I just have bacon and eggs."

"Sounds good." I watch him cook and place his plate on the kitchen counter then quickly sliding to contents of his frying pan into the plate. "So when are you going back on tour?" I honestly just wanted to take my mind off El. I was looking for distractions.

"We're going back on tour in two days. You know, you should really come with us to Spain for our next concert. I'll be really fun." He obviously doesn't know about El yet.

"I don't think I can come Niall. Louis is going to be there and we aren't exactly in good terms."

"I don't actually really see the problem here. It's just you avoiding him because you're a coward."

"You're calling me a coward now! I'm shocked! How dare you?!" I told him sarcastically grabbing a peice of his bacon and devouring it in one bite.

"Hey! That's my breakfast! Go make your own. You're lucky I don't like to hurt girls." I just ended up laughing as his lips turned into a big pout. But his features slowly softened and became serious.

"Ash. You're going to have to face your problem somehow. You can't just keep running from it and from who you really are. Zayn always tells me that when I have problems, if I can't run away from them then I should just try to walk. Follow your heart because sometimes it's the only one that knows the answer."

"Wow Niall that's deep." I said joking but his words were slowly sinking down to me. They did make sense.

"I know." He said proudly. "So are you coming?"

"I'll have to think about it." I said.

***

I walked around the streets of Manchester not knowing where my heart would lead me to. Should I go back to El and make our friendship work so everything will go back to the way it is or should I take the risk of falling for the wrong guy and go to Louis? Memories of El and our friendship came flooding to my head. When I passed by the mall I remembered how we would shop at the mall. I passed the public library and remembered how we both met. She's been my best friend for sometime now and she is the lovliest person I've ever met.  

And Louis on the other hand I barely know.

I arrived at the park and sat on one of the benches. I wondered why my heart led me to this place. I watched as the children play around. I envied them for being able to be carefree with out being called careless. For being able to make all those stupid decisions and not suffer the consiquences. Niall's words we're still ringing in my head 'Ash, you're going to have to face your problem somehow.' I know Niall. I know. I've reached a desicion. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and waited for the person on the other line to answer. Here goes nothing.

"Hello?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

What's up? I wasn't able to update this for quite sometime but I've been working on it peice by peice honestly just too lazy to type it out. I'm sorry for the long wait and for making this chapter super short. This is the shortest chapter I've made and I do know. It's just because I really wanted to make it a cliff hanger but the next events are really exciting so I'm looking forward to updating soon. I envy those who just started their summer while I have school. I know a lot are having their summer break right now, have fun! I hope you liked this chapter. Please share your thoughts through votes comments and suggestions.

-randomgirl