Chapter 8: Out and About

"Time's up." Our professor said collecting our papers.

"Thank God! C'mon Ash we have to meet El." Mikaela said, grabbing my hand.

"Hey El!" We greeted her.

"Hey guys." She greeted us as she came out of her classroom.

"Let's go buy coffee then come back later?" I said.

"Sorry I have to go somewhere after this." Ela said.

Mikaela's never busy she's been acting pretty weird today. Is something up?

"Okay." I said. And we just went our seperate ways. I decided to go shopping. El didn't want to go because she's going out with Danielle. I rode a cab to the mall. As I entered the mall I saw a huge group of paparazzi. Wow! I wonder who that might be. I went around the mall and started to shop but I can't seem to find anything that I like so I just continued to roam around. Then someone grabbed my shoulder. Panick ran though my veins. What should I do? Should I run? Fight? But my thoughts were distracted when the kidnapper pushed me inside the elevator.

I got a good look at the "kidnapper."

He wore a hoodie and aviators as a disguise. Then he put his hood down. 

"What the heck?" I shouted at him.

"You freakin' scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry. But there's no time for talking now. Please help me get away from the paps" Louis removed his aviators.

The elevator doors opened. We were in the basement parking lot.

"There he is!" I heard a guy shout.

"What do we do now?" I asked Louis.

"Run." He whispered grabbing my hand.

We ran and hid behind one of the cars. Once the coast was clear we ran for the exit.

We were now in the open streets of Manchester. 

"We have to hide. Fans will see you and soon the paps will find us." I said.

"This way." Louis said. Grabbing my hand and leading me into a smal street. We entered a grey building and climbed flights and flights of stairs. 

The feel of his hands on mine was amazing. His face while we were running. I felt my heart beat faster. I dont know if it was because of his touch or because I was panting running up the stairs. We finally arrived on the rooftop. We sat down on cold hard cement trying to calm down are breathing. After a few seconds we looked at each other and started laughing.

"Did you see their faces when they saw us." He said still laughing.

"Yeah." I said laughing along with him.

"Why were you in the mall anyway I thought you we're in London?" I asked him.

"I wanted to buy lunch." He said.

"And you couldn't just have it delivered?" I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"I wanted to go out. And I wanted to surprise El with something." He said. He was really playful. Like a child. You wouldn't really think of him as someone from the world biggest boyband.

"Were you able to get her anything?" I asked. 

"Just this charm bracelet." He said and grabbed something from pocket of his hoodie."

"It's beautiful." I said. And it was. It was silver and had 5 charms hanging on it, a superman logo, a pizza, a heart, the letter L and a carrot. The last one made me laugh.