Chapter 9: Trouble Trouble Trouble

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my phone beeping. I had 8 messages, 3 missed calls and about a trillion tweets.I checked the time it was still 7:30 in the morning. What the heck is going on?

I started checking my messages.

Eleanor: Sorry to text you so early but check your twitter. What's happening?

Mikaela: What the heck is going on?

Tommo: Good Morning! We're in massive trouble.

Tommo: I'm sorry I dragged you into this shit.

Tommo: Have you seen it?

Tommo: Check your twitter. I'm so sorry.

Tommo: Give me a bell as soon as possibe.

Tommo: You up yet?

The 2 missed calls were from Louis and there was one from El. Louis seemed really panicked so I decided to call him first.

He answered the call before it could finsih its first ring.

''Hey! What's up?'' I said still sleepy.

''You haven't seen it?'' He said. I can still hear the panic in his voice.

''Umm, No. What's going on?'' I said.

"Turn on the tv or something. It's all over Robin. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." He said while I was picking up the remote to turn on the tv. He was still talking when I saw it. There on the tv screen I saw a picture of me and Louis yesterday holding hands running away from the paps at the parking lot. And another one when we we're at the park and he was carrying me on his shoulders. I remembered he removed his disguise that time that's why his face was seen clearly in the picture. Shit.

"Ash?" I forgot Louis was still on the phone.

My heart was beating so fast. What will El think? What will the people say? Do my parents know? Probably not. I think my mom's still asleep and my dad's out of town. 

"What will we do Lou? I've never been in a situation like this before." I said.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it. But I'm not sure if you can have the same privacy as before. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Still in shock but..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence. All of this happened so fast. That picture didn't mean anything.

"Ash? You still there?"

"Yeah. Have you talked to El?" 

"Not yet. But I will. I'm just not sure how to explain this yet. Anyway I have to go. I'll talk to management and see what they can do to help."

"Okay. Bye."  I said before hanging up.

I stared into the tv screen as the show host said.

"Who is this girl? Is she Louis Tomlinson's new girlfriend? What happened to the famous couple we all know as ELOUNOR?"

"Shut up! We're not together! You've got it all wrong! I shouted at the tv screen.

Then there was knocking on my bedroom door and  my mom popped her head in.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure mom." I answered her a bit calmer now. 

"What's with all the shout-" She was cut off her sentence when she looked at the tv screen.

"Oh." Was the only word that came out of her mouth.

After a few moments of silence she said, "I think you need sometime alone. I'll be downstairs preparing your breakfast. Come down if you're hungry." And she left.