Chapter 5: Demi who?

I woke up Monday morning. It's been a week since the weekend at El's. The past week has been boring though. I just did my everyday routine.  

Nothing really special. I haven't heard from Niall, Louis or even Harry. But I guess they're just really busy. I've been getting more followers on twitter everyday though, which I actually found pretty weird.

I haven't actually been stalking them but I have to admit. I've been doing my fair share of research on One Direction lately. I'm actually scared that Mikaela might be right. What if I'm turning into one of those crazed directioners? What if I start posting posters on my wall or start talking to their pictures? No! I won't let that happen. Okay, I'll admit. I'm exargerating again. But seriously I've watched like every single one of their interviews and all those facts about them. I'm actually shocked that the fans even know what time they were born and their blood types. Kind of freaky though. Imagine someone stalking you and figuring out your blood type and everything.

Anyway I have school today. I checked my clock it was only 7 am our class starts at 9. I still wanted to snooze a bit. But I couldn't, my parents are very strict about all those school stuff.

So I got up lazily and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed to a white printed shirt, a striped sweater and red pants. And for the shoes I just decied to go with sneakers. It was autumn so it was a bit chilly outside. 

After I've dressed up.I put very light make up on. I grabbed my phone and my bag and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Good Morning Mom!" I said and kissed her on the cheek.

My mom has brown hair with beautiful brown eyes just like mine. She looks young and acts young for her age actually. She was already putting plates on the table.

"Good Morning, I made fresh eggs ands bacon." She replied.

"Where's dad?" I noticed the sudden absence of my dad. My dad has curly light brown hair that I envy so much. Why couldn't I have curly hair like my dad? He was also pretty muscular because of going to the gym regularly.

"He went to work early." Mom said.

"Oh, so who's taking me to school?" I asked suddenly worried. I didn't want to walk in a cold weather like this and there are no cabs anywhere near our village. 

"I'm sorry darling but you're going to have to walk." And she said the words that would make me want to cry.

I basically have no choice. I honestly didn't mind walking to school because it wasn't that far, probably a 15-20 minute walk but it was just freezing cold outside. It was already early November. 

Then my phone rang, it was El. 

"Hey El." I answered her call.

"Hey Ash. Where are you?" She told me.

"Still at home. I'm going to have to walk to school today so I might be a bit late."