chapter 20

Hinata's POV

"Hinata...how you doing?" Ryui's voice echoed throughout the poor lighted room. I looked from him to the Hokage. "M-may I ask why I-Im here?" The blond sighed and walked a little closer to me, not taking her eyes off Ryui. "He was requesting to see you, no matter how much we tortured him, he still would only call your name out." She said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I stared at Ryui up and down. His arms were tied to a metal chair, they were red and bloody due to how tight they were tied. His legs were also tied down,but with chains that were glowing blue. His blond hair was covering his face, and his breathing was heavy. "Can you l-leave me alone with him?" I stuttered. Lady Stunades brown eyes widen, she was about to protest but I made my famous sad eyes.

The blond sighed and ruffled her long hair, "Just don't take long." I nodded and with a last glance Lady Stunade left the cold room, leaving me and Ryui with an awkward silence. I stared at him, waiting for him to start talking, but he didn't he just stayed silent. I sighed and walked a little closer to him. Here goes nothing.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sakura'$ POV

I ran up to my childhood friend, and hugged him from behind. "Sasuke didn't you here me calling you?" I asked, knowing he was ignoring me. He sighed and pushed me off of him. "What do you want now?" Sasuke asked, while walking ahead, and I followed. I looked at the ground shyly. OK sakura just ask him... "Well spit it out." He said after a while. I took in a deep breath and stopped walking, making my childhood crush stop.

"I need to know...how you feel about me..." I regretted my words soon afterwards knowing that I will get hurt by his response. He looked at me in the eyes and sighed. "Sakura your a very important person to me and I dont want to lose you. I only see you as the little sister I never had, I never saw you as my lover." My eyes watered, tears about to come out. But why? I should be used to this already.

I felt big arms rap around me and noticed it was Sasuke. "Sakura don't cry...please...you really do mean a lot to me. I just don't see you and me together, but I want you to know that as annoying, stupid, and loud, as you may be, I still love you as a sister." He whispered.

I started crying in the arms of the man I love. I have never felt Sasukes arms around me, it feels good. It doesn't matter if he doesn't love me the way I love him, at least I make him happy...

Naruto's POV

Where the hell is Hinata? I've been looking all over for her. I went up to granny's office and barged in her office without knocking. "Yo! Granny have you seen Hinata?" The Hokage turned to face me, her eyes were red, and her nose was stuffy. "Granny...what's going on?" I asked, with not a lot of patience inside me. Lady Stunade looked down at the ground and took a deep breath.

"Its Hinata...she was in an accident and..."

+-+-+-+-+-+

End of chapter!!!

I hope you guys enjoy and I updated because I have an F in language arts and when I show that to my dad....oh god I'm so dead...

Anyways hope you enjoy and see you whenever my dad gives me my phone back!