chapter 11

Look at the picture...
*whispers* hinata is watching you!

Just kidding on with the story!

-*-*-*

Normal POV

"N-naruto what a-are you doing?!" Hinata's whispers echoed through the living room. Naruto stared at her with anger in his eyes, but Hinata could tell the anger wasn't directed towards her.

"Hinata...do you like Sasuke?" Naruto asked while getting closer to the Hyuga's face. Hinata's face turned red, but she tried to hide it. She wanted to say no to his question, but something inside her wouldn't let her.

After thinking for a while hinata sighed and opened her mouth to speak. "I d-dont know..." Naruto got closer to Hinata's face. "How about Ryui? Do you like him?"

Before Hinata could speak Naruto kissed her gently on her soft pink lips. Hinata didn't know whether to kiss back or not, I mean this is Naruto we're talking about! The man she's loved all her life!

Hinata decided to kiss Naruto back before the kiss ended. She thought this was a dream, she's kissing Naruto! They broke the kiss to breath, "Hinata I--"

"What are you guys doing?!" Naruto and Hinata separated as fast as they could once they saw Ino standing in front of them. Her shocked face quickly turned into a smirk.

"Ohhhh I seeeee, you guys were doing the naughty!" Ino whisper/yelled at both at the as she wiggled her eyebrows. "I-ino!!" A red Hinata screamed making Ino laugh at her.

Naruto's face turned red as he thought about what his blond friend said. 'With Hinata!' He thought. The girls looked at his face as it turned the darkest red there is. "Naruto your a pervert, you know that!" Ino said as she grabbed Hinata's hand leading her upstairs.

"Yeah...look who's talking Ino! You thought me and Hinata were doing what you and shikamaru do every night!!!" Naruto screamed making Ino rush from downstairs, and hit him on the head. She rushed back upstairs to Hinata's room.

"Oww she hits harder than Sakura when you talk about Shikamaru! Damn!!" Naruto whined like a baby.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter over!!!!

Naruto is a pervert!!!

I'm going to be honest with you guys...this chapter took me so long to write because of that picture up there ⬆⬆ it kept distracting me!!

Anyways vote, comment, see ya next chapter!

Oh and sorry if this chapter is short I'll make the next one longer.*^▁^**^▁^*