chapter 3

Hinata's POV

Once Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura, and I got to lady stunade's office we saw some of our friends there. ,Shikamaru,Ino,and kiba. They immediately looked at Sakura who was still wearing her dress and still had her makeup.

"Sakura go change your clothes!" Lady stunade yelled Sakura ran out and went who knows where to change. Everyone was in a line, I was next to Shikamaru. We talk sometimes but not a lot, but we're still realllyyyy close friends. Once lady Stunade opened her mouth to speak there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Lady Stunade yelled making me jump a little and making Shikamaru laugh at me. But not in a mean way. When I looked back to see who it was I froze. It was my father! What if he yells at me in front of everyone. He stood in front of me waiting for me to do something until I realised what he was waiting for.

I bowed to my father and he just went past me. Rude! "Lord Hiashi what brings you here?" The hokage asked. "Lady Hokage I have finished the paper work you assigned me." He said handing her a pile of papers. He gave me an evil glare and shikamaru saw this but he stayed quite. "Thanks lord Hiashi...anything else?"

My father looked at me one more time before turning to lady Stunade. "Yes I'm assuming my daughter has a mission... I'm afraid she won't be able to go." Right when he said that Sakura came in and went next to Sasuke.

Lady Stunade looked at my father then at me. "Why not." She asked curious. I knew the reason he wanted me to stay, he wanted to punish me for not listening to him in the grave yard. Ever since Neji died my father has been going crazy. He punishes me more, and I hate it. When he doesn't like the tea I make he throws it at me and he's been slapping me sometimes.

Tears filled my eyes. I wanted to go on the mission just to get away from him. "Hinata are you okay?" Shikamaru asked. I don't know how but he notice I wanted to cry. My father was lying to the hokage that the Hyuga's have a meeting and shikamaru butt in. "Just cut the crap old man." He said while sighing. "Excuse me!" My father was getting angry and one things for sure he's going to take it out on me.

"I mean come on, do you really think that lady Stunade is going to believe you after giving death glares to your own daughter. Idiot." Everyone turned around to face me. I could see Sasuke covering Naruto's mouth so he wouldn't speak. I can feel everyone's eyes on me, thank goodness lady Stunade spoke up.

"Hinata!" I turned my attention on her. She walked up to me and whispered in my ear so no one else could hear.

Naruto's POV

Sasuke let me go when Stunade stood up and whispered something to Hinata. We all just watched in silence until Hinata's eyes widened. She nodded, bowed and left. "Hiashi we will talk later." Stunade said while sitting back in her seat. Hinata's father bowed and left. I couldnt just sit here not doing anything so I did what I do best.

"Hey Granny what's going on with Hinata?" I said loud enough so everyone could hear me. "Naruto it's none of your business now let me explain the mission!" I left the situation alone. I can ask Hinata anyways. "Well shikamaru knows so how come we can't know?" Kiba and sakura asked at the same time. "Shikamaru is just smarter that's why." Is she trying to say we're dumb.

"Anyways the mission...Naruto,Sasuke,Sakura, Kiba,shikamaru,Ino you guys will be going to a small village. Its the village hidden in the snow otherwise hidden snow village." What kind of village is that? I really just want to go see what's up with Hinata, I don't care about this stupid mission.

Stunade Continued. "Were suspicious about a boy there, his name is Ryui and he has been targeting people with the biyakugan. Thats where Hinata shows up. She will go to the village make friends with the boy,and we'll see what happens then."