chapter 4

(Thats how I want Hinata to look⬆⬆⏫)

Naruto's POV

"Your planing on using Hinata for the enemy, that's too risky. What if they found her out!" I yelled at granny hoping she would change her mind and use another Hyuga, but it didn't work. "Naruto Hinata is stronger than you think. And don't complain, she's been asking for a mission since her last one four days ago." She said while walking towards Shikamaru. "The poor girl has to deal with a lot...Shikamaru, I want you to keep an eye on her. Mention her father in some conversations and see how she reacts, I want to know what's happening between the two. Now everyone go pack your stuff and meet at the gates, Hinata is waiting."

I was the first one out, I want to see Hinata and ask her what's wrong. I want to be there for her. I packed my things as fast as I could and headed to the gates,but Hinata was already talking to someone...Sasuke.

I'm not going to lie when I saw them together I got jealous, I felt like punching that teme. I saw sasuke get closer and closer, Hinata was backing up but the walls of the gates wouldn't let her go any further.

Sasuke grabbed her by her waist and kissed her. I froze, I wanted to move but I just couldn't. I waited for the kiss to end but it didn't, Hinata was trying to push him away,but he wouldn't stop so I managed to run up to them. I think Sasuke sensed my presence because he quickly let go of Hinata and put on his normal stupid face.

"Heyyy, Hinataaa, temeeee, what are doing?" I acted like I knew nothing. Hinata just looked down, and sasuke just came up to me. "Tch hey dobe, about time you got here." He said while giving Hinata a quick glance. I ignored him and went over to the girl I like- no love. "Hey Hina, what we're you guys talking about?" I said while looking straight into her beautiful eyes.

She looked at Sasuke who was looking back at her, then she pointed to something, more like someone. "Look Sakura,Ino,kiba,and shikamaru are here." She said with her warm smile, but I couldn't get that kiss out of my head. "Hey guys, ready to go?" Sakura asked while connecting her arm with Sasuke's. Sasuke disconnected their arms then ran through the forest. "Hey sasuke wait!" I yelled after him. "Heyy Ino pig he's my sasuke! Come on shikamaru I need your help!" sakura said while dragging a sleepy shikamaru.
"Hey Hina you OK?" I heard Kiba ask with a worried look. Hinata put a take smile then said "Yeah I'm fine Kiba." Kiba looked at her one more time then ran to the forest.

"Naruto, we have yo go." Hinata said while looking at her feet. I put a smile on my face to make her happy. "Hinata you know you can tell me anything... right?" She nodded while lifting her head up. I kept my smile on my face. "When we get to the snow village your going to tell me what Sauke said OK, now let's gooo!!"

-*-*-*-*-*

Yay I'm done hope you like it comment,vote,see ya next chapter.
*

^▁^*