Chapter 17

Yup, I'm updating three days earlier than what I said...im awesome.

I'm joking now on with the story...

Hinat's POV

We arrived at Konoha the next morning, and thanks to Sakura I couldn't give Sasuke an answer. Kiba and Shikamaru had gone to the Hokage to report what happened on the mission and they took Ryui with them. Sasuke had gone home with sakura running after him, and Naruto wanted to walk me home, but Hanabi wouldn't let him so he went to Ichiraku's. Hanabi nd I were standing outside of fathers office, deciding weather to go in or not. In the end we decided to knock and get it over with. "Come in." my father shouted from in side his office, he's voice sounded rough and angry. Hanabi opened the door and entered first, then I entered and closed the door.

once my father saw us his eyes watered and he went running up to Hanabi. "I'm glad your alright Hanabi..." He said in between sobs. I watched the scene before me with surprise. My father never acts like this, and its good to see he cares about Hanabi. They separated after hugging for about two minutes, and my fathers eyes landed on me. "Hanabi, can you please leave me and your sister alone?" He asked, but we both knew that it was an order. Hanabi looked at me with worried eyes, and I gave her a small smile telling her I was ok. She took small steps to the door and left, it was only my father and I now.

I wonder what he's going to do to me now? My father came closer to me and gave me a tight hug. Is this actually happening? Is my father really hugging me for the first time in my life? I returned the hug and started crying along with him. "Hinata I'm sorry...for everything. I've been the worst father in the world to you. I feel ashamed, please forgive me. I understand if your mad at me, but I don't want to loose you." He hugged me even tighter and I couldn't help but cry harder. "I forgive you..." I whispered loud of enough for him to hear.

Naruto's POV

I slurped down my fifth bowl of ramen and ask for another large one. "Hey, Naruto." I hear someone say, and I don't even need to look back to know who it is. "What do you want Sasuke?" I say turning around to face teme. Sakura was next to him, as always. "Listen Sasuke, stay away from Hinata." I said remembering their kiss. Sakura's normal face turned into a confused one. Sasuke smirked and put his hands in his pant pockets. "Are you jealous that I kissed her before you did?" He asked, looking at me in the eyes. Sakura's mouth hung open with one tear streaming down her face. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked. That teme! Why would he say that in front of Sakura?!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_8-*_*_*_

chapter end.

What do you guys think Sakura will do about this?

What will happen to Hinata when Sakura confronts her?

What will Naruto do to Sasuke?

It's all in the next chapter! (I know I'm evil!)

See ya!