chapter 6

Naruto's POV

"Hinata can we talk?" I looked down at the ground not wanting to meet her eyes, not after watching her and Kiba act like that. Jealousy was taking over me, I wanted to hug her and say that she belongs to me but I can't do that. "Do you remember the pain battle?" I asked my eyes still on the ground.

She nodded while she played with her hair. "Well in the pain battle yo.-" Sasuke came out of his tent and acted like if he didn't know we were out here. He came over to us and sat next to Hinata. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked in his monotone voice.

Hinata's POV

When Sasuke came out of his tent and sat next yo me I remembered the kiss we had.

*Flash back*

"Oh great your here." Sasuke said while walking up to me. "Hey Sasuke." I greeted with a smile. He might be a little mean but that's probably how he shows that he cares for people. "Because of you Sakura won't leave me alone." He said as he got closer. What is he doing? "I thought that you liked S-sakura. She's a v-very sweet girl and a g-good friend." I said while backing up. He kept getting closer and closer, at the same time I kept backing up until the gates wall wouldn't let me go any further.

"No she's annoying. And it's your fault so you have to pay." He put a hand on my cheek, and put the other hand on my waist pulling me closer. He started kissing me, believe me I was trying to pull away but I couldn't. I finally separated us for a while to breath but he took this as a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth. All of a sudden he let me go and stepped back for some distance. I look to see Naruto running up to us. I hope he didn't see that kiss.

*flash back end*

"Hey teme what are you doing up?!" Naruto whispered/yelled. Sasuke ignored him and just looked at me, well not at me but my lips. Is he that desperate!! "Hey Hinata it's getting late how about you go to your tent. Beside well be at the snow village tomorrow." Naruto said with his hand on his neck and a huge smile on his face. I got up and headed to my tent leaving Naruto and Sasuke alone. I can't be worrying about them, right now I need to worry about this Ryui guy tomorrow.

-------------------

I know boring chapter.

Well don't worry because next chapter they get to the snow village, and there will be a lot of jealousy coming from both Sasuke and Naruto.

Vote,comment, see ya.