chapter 19

Here's the chapter!!

Please give me some feedback on this because I want to get better at writing, and that won't happen if I don't get corrected on my mistakes.

Feel free to tell me any mistakes that I need to fix, and things that could have been written better.

Enjoy!!!

Hinata's POV

After the little emotional moment my father and I had, I got called in by none other than Lady Stunade. She said there was something that she needed my help with so here I am, staring at the ground and shaking at the Hokages intense stare. There has been a long awkward silence for about twelve minutes now. "A-ano...so..." She rose her hand up, indicating for me to be quite.

The blond sighed and stood up. "Follow me Hinata." She ordered walking out of her office. I followed the angered lady out of her office, and into the hall. We went down many stairs and came to a stop at a dead end. The hall was dark and kinda creepy. "A-ano, where are w-we going?" I asked hoping to get an answer, but I was left with silence.

The blond scanned the wall and touched a specific spot on it. Suddenly the wall moved to the side, revealing another dark hallway lighted with dim lights.

"Come with me," she said as she walked into the abandoned like hall. I hesitated at first, but then I remembered she's the Hokage, and I have to listen.

I took one step into the hall and the wall closed. I took small steps behind the Homage, as we went down more stairs. We came to a halt in front of a rusty metal door. Stunade slowly opened the door, and held it to let me in.

I entered the room, which was lighted with torches, and looked around. My eyes widen when I saw a figure in the middle of the room. "I-is that R-Ryui?" I asked out loud.

The figures head shot up, and my lavender eyes met light green ones. "Hinata...how you doing?"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Sakura's POV

I walked around the village, with tears running down my eyes. Why...why can't Sasuke like me back? I've only ever liked him, so why...?

Since when has he liked Hinata? Since when has Hinata known he liked her? I have to find Sasuke, I need some answers. I wiped my tears away and put on a smile. Just as I was ready to look for Sasuke, an annoying voice called out my name. "What do you want Naruto?"

I asked obviously not in the mood for his nonsense. "I need...to talk...to you about Sasuke and Hinata." He said in between breaths. I raised an eyebrow, 'now I'm curious.'

+-+-+-+-+-+-

Shino's POV

They left me out of the story again....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+