chapter 7

OK I had to rewrite this 3 times so please go easy on this chapter *^▁^*

Sasuke's POV

We entered the gates of the snow village, and we decided to just walk around ant try to find this Ryui guy. Naruto and Hinata were walking fairly close to each other so I got in between them making Naruto mad.

"Hey teme, what are you doing!!?" Naruto asked making everyone look at me. "Tch, stop being so loud dobe!" I responded. To be honest I've taken a liking to Hinata and it makes me mad when I see her with Naruto. Its her fault for being so nice to me and so...never mind.

Naruto's POV

Stupid teme, pushing me away from my Hinata. Doesn't he know Hinata belongs to me only! I mean every time I'm going to confess he gets in the way. "Hey Hinata, remember when we kissed?" Sasuke asked while smirking at me. I got really mad, I just wanted kick Sasuke's ass. "Hey guys why don't you guys keep looking for Ryui me,Sasuke,and Hinata need to talk." I said while leaving a confused Ino and a mad Sakura. Kiba and Shikamaru just sighed.

We stopped in front of a restaurant that looked exactly like Ichiraku. "Naruto what are you doing we need to look for Ryui." Hinata said with her gentle voice. A man that was walking out of the restaurant heard what hinata said and looked at her. "That would be me and who are you?" He asked in a cold voice. We all looked at the mystery man. He had blond hair with gray eyes and he was the same height as me. He took one look at at Hinata's eyes and smiled.

"You must be a Hyuga, my name is Ryui nice to meet you." He grabbed Hinata's hand and kissed it, I pushed him away from her and he fell to the ground. "Naruto! T-thats really m-mean." Hinata yelled, or at least tried to. She hurried to Ryui and helped him up. What is she doing, wait does she like him!? No Hinata likes me.

I saw Sasuke go up to Hinata and grab her by the arm, all I could say is that he looked mad, really mad. "What are you doing?" He asked in his cold voice. "Calm down she was just helping me up." Ryui said in a playful tone. "Shut it! I wasn't asking you!" Sasuke glared daggers at Ryui, man he was really mad. "Hey teme take it easy. And let go of Hinata!" I yelled the last part. "G-guys calm d-down." Hinata said while looking at Ryui. Why is she looking at him, is it because of his blond hair. I have blond hair too!!

Ryui's POV

This Hyuga girl is quite hot! And her eyes I can tell they're pure. Its obvious this two idiots like her, and I can tell they're jealous. Maybe I should play around for a while. "Hey what's your name?" I asked the Hyuga girl in front of me. She turned to me with her innocent face. How cute. "My name is H-hinata Hyuga." She answered truthfully. "Hinata Hyuga..huh...well you wanna go on a date?" I asked

She looked confused, but then she gave me a smile and answered. "Y-yeah I would l-love to." Her smile got bigger and I could tell it was fake. Is this girl playing me? "Hinata, you dont even know this guy! Your not going on that date!" The blonde one with light blue eyes yelled, I believe his name was Naruto. I heard the raven haired boy agree with him. "N-naruto y-your not m-my boyfriend s-so I h-have the r-right to go o-out with w-whoever I w-want." Hinata said softly.

Naruto's hands turned into fist, and the raven haired boy just glared daggers at me, again. "Lets go then." I said while putting my hand out. She grabbed it and we walked off.

-----------*---------

Chapter overrrr!

This chapter got deleted 2 times so this is the third time I'm writing it so sorry if there are any mistakes.

Next chapter will say why Hinata acted the way she did around Ryui so stay tuned.

Oh by the way, do you guys ship Shikaino?

I'm asking because next chapter there will be Shikaino and I want to make sure you guys are OK with that.

If you guys don't ship it I'll change the chapter.

Thanks for reading *^▁^*