chapter 8

Hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy readers. How you doing? I'm good,OK, on with the story. *^▁^*

Hinata's POV

I was at a lake with Ryui. The sky was getting dark, and the wind went away. The snow was no longer falling.

We had gone to a restaurant and after that we stayed walking around the village, and somehow we ended up in this lake. I was surprised the lake wasn't frozen.

"So Hinata...what's the real reason you came with me on this date?" Oh no! Did he find out what my plan was?!? "Well...I j-just felt like coming w-with y-you. Why are y-you asking? Am I t-that ugly?" I managed to say in between giggles.

"No, actually your the hottest girl I've seen in this village." I stopped dead in my tracks and blushed from head to toe. I saw Ryui smirk and walk closer to me. I noticed how close he was, we're so close that we could kiss. I backed up a little and crossed my arms. "That w-wasnt funny!" I whined in a babyish tone, wich made Ryui laugh at me.

I was having so much fun with Ryui. I had told him about my father, and Neji. I told him a lot of things that no one knows about me. He paid close attention to everything I said, I even almost forgot why I went on this date with him.

I knew that if I came on this date I could find out about why he's taking Hyugas but he hasn't said anything suspicious. He did get surprised when I said I was the hyuga heir, but that's about it.

I felt two strong arms pick me up bridal style. "R-ryui what are y-you doing." I tried escaping from his arms, but I just couldn't. He headed for the lake with a big smile on his face. Is he planning on throwing me in the water! Ryui walked a little closer to the lake before throwing me. "Ahh!" I yelled as loud as I could in the air then...SPLASH! The water was really cold, but I ignored it.

I was under the water with my eyes closed, I hurried to the surface for air. "WHAT ARE YOU, TRYING TO KILL ME!" I yelled in the first time for years. I covered my mouth and whispered a 'sorry'. Ryui was on the ground holding his stomach while laughing nonstop.

I got out of the water and headed over to the blond boy. He looked at me straight in the eyes, his light green eyes and my lavender ones. We stayed like this for a while. I don't know which ones are better Ryui's light green eyes or Naruto's blue ones.

He blushed a little then looked away still laughing a bit. "Hinata your wet clothes is marking your body." Ryui said with one hand on his neck and the other pointing to my shirt. I looked down and my eyes widen, I covered as much of my body as I could with my skinny arms.

"Y-y-you p-p-p-pervert!!"

~°~

Ino's POV

Shikamaru are you sure that leaving Kiba and forehead alone is a good idea?" I asked Shika while pointing behind me in the direction we left our friends at. "Yeah they're both troublesome." Shika sighed and put his hands on his neck. "Uhg your lazy even on super important missions!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

Me and Shikamaru walked while having a little argument, until a girl with dark brown hair and light brown eyes came our direction. "Hey my name is Kya what's yours?" She asked Shikamaru while completely ignoring me. Who is this girl!? "Shikamaru, why do you want to know?" Shikamaru answered while sighing like always.

Kya clung to Shikamaru's arm and told him he looked cute. For some reason it made me angry and jealouse seeing them like that but I don't know why. "Hey back off!" I told Kya making them both stare at me in confusion. "Who are you, his girlfriend?" The brunet asked while smirking.

She knew I was going to say 'no' so I did the first thing that came up in my head. "Yes actually he's my boyfriend so back off! Unless you want me to beat your ass!" I yelled at kya. She stomped her way back to where she came from. "Why did you say that?" Shikamaru asked in a serious tone. I blushed a little, then looked down.

OK, OK, I ADMIT..... I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON SHIKAMARU FOR MONTHS NOW, BUT I CANT LET HIM KNOW THAT!! Shikamaru stepped closer to me making me back up. "I-I don't know OK!" I said still backing. A tree stopped me from backing up, which gave the shikamaru the chance to pin me down. "Shikamaru what are you doing!?" I asked while blushing as much as Hinata. Now I know how she feels.

"Your so troublesome for not figuring out that I like you." Shikamaru said while locking his lips with mine. The kiss was slow but passionate, and that's how I liked it. He separated the kiss to say something, but I didn't let him. I slid my hand to his neck and we kissed once more.

---------------------------

Chapter over!

Sorry for any mistakes.

Finally, I got shikaino in this story. I've been meaning to pair them up but I just didn't know how to do it.

if you liked this chapter,

vote, comment

And
See ya,my little readers.

*^▁^**^▁^**^▁^*