chapter 2

Naruto's POV

"Well I actually like someone else now." Sasuke gave me a cold glare, and then asked me. "Oh yeah..who?" Why does he care all of a sudden. "Well it's... Hinata Hyuga."

Sasuke gave me a surprise look that I ignored. "I mean I know I had a crush on Sakura, and she's amazing, but Hinata...is difrent. Her long blue-ish hair, her lavender eyes, her small figure."

I started daydreaming for a sec when I noticed something that was going to make Sasuke mad. "Plus she is the only girl in Konoha that doesn't like you." I said with a big smile on my face. Even if sasuke doesn't show it he can't stand it when a girl doesn't like him.

He stood up and looked at me with a serious face. "Naruto...how much do you wanna bet...that at the end of the week...Hinata will fall for me." He said while looking at me in the eyes. I was so mad at him for saying that he already has sakura now he wants Hinata. NO WAY!!!!!

"I'm pretty sure Hinata won't fall for you Sasuke!" I said while smirking. Just as we were about to fight there was a soft knock on the door. "Who is it?!?" I yelled not taking my eyes off sasuke. "Its Sakura." I saw Sasuke roll his eyes. "Oh and Hinata is here to!" Sakura yelled from out side the door. Sasuke smirked at Hinata's name.

Why does he have to go after Hinata when there are so many girls out there. Oh right sakura is out side my door. When I opened my door I didn't even recognize her.

Hinata's POV

Naruto couldn't take his eyes of sakura, I couldn't blame him though. She looked stunning. She was wearing a light pink dress that was a little loose and above her knees, with black high heels. Her makeup was making her look like a model.

I wanted to see Sasuke's reaction to Sakura so I tilted my head a little. He was looking....bored! Thats really rude! He could at least say something nice. Once he noticed I was looking at him he looked me up and down while smirking.

Is it because of my outfit that he's looking at me like that. (Hinata is dressed like in naruto the last. Only hinata!)I didn't want him to keep looking at me so I spoke up. "U-um Sakura y-your date." I said shyly. Once she realised what I was talking about we both went inside. She went by Sasuke and I stayed by the door with Naruto.

I could feel myself blush alittle. I'm in Naruto's house...yay. "So Sasuke...ready to go?" Sakura asked sasuke while smiling. "Fine let's go." Sasuke said in a bored tone. Just as they we're leaving kakashi sensie appeared in a puff of smoke.

"Oh great your all in the same place." He said with a closed eye smile. "Naruto,Sasuke,Hinata, Sakura lady tsunade has a mission for you four. She wants you guys in her office IMMEDIATELY!" With that he dissapeared.