chapter 5

Hinata's POV

We have been traveling for a couple days now. We set up camp since the sun is down and it's really dark. Ino and me went to a nerby lake to wash up and have girl talk, Sakura stayed chasing Sasuke around the camp. "Come on let's get in the water!" Ino whispered/shouted, while taking her clothes of.

"Ino what if s-someone comes?" I said while taking my ninja sandals of. "Hinata don't worry, we told the boys that they couldn't come. Besides I want to talk to you."

Shikamaru's POV

"Hey shikamaru help me will ya?!" Naruto shouted. Ugh he needs help building a fire, are you serious. "Build it yourself, it's to troublesome." I said while leaning on a tree. He started yelling that I was to lazy and blah, blah, blah, I really don't care I just want to sleep.

"Hey shikamaru, where is the lake that Hinata and Ino went to?" Sakura asked with a dissapointed face. Sasuke must of hurt her feelings. I pointed to my left and she left. When I made sure she was gone I called Sasuke and Naruto over. "What do you want?" Sasuke asked in his monotone voice. "Shut up teme!" Naruto shouted. How are these people my friends?

"There's two goals to this mission, one capture this Ryui guy who is targeting Huyuga's, and two figure out whats going on with Hinata and Lord Hiashi." I stopped to sigh, this is troublesome. "I'm going to let Naruto figure out what's wrong with her and her father, meanwhile Ino,Sakura,Sasuke,and I will deal with Ryui got it?" I saw Naruto smile and Sasuke just went to his tent. Troublesome day.

Hinata's POV

"I-ino don't say those things!" I shouted a little bit to loud, the boys must of heard me. "What do you mean I'm telling the truth. Naruto was caught spying on you once, we just didn't want to tell you." I blushed and Ino just laughed along with Sakura. We heard loud foot steps coming our way, and in seconds shikamaru,Naruto,and Sasuke were in front of us.

"We heard someone screa-" We all just froze. Naruto had a nose bleed and Sasuke was blushing along with Shikamaru, but they tried to hide it. Sakura was the first to recover. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOTS!!" She yelled and birds went flying out of the trees. Once the boys left we got changed quickly and went back to camp.

Everyone was quite...well except Naruto,Sakura,and Ino they we're fighting. Kiba came with more sticks and meat for akamaru. He was hunting this whole time!? "Hey guys what did I miss?" He asked while looking at the three who were fighting. He came over to me and sat down. I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulders. I always do that when I'm tired, and he let's me because we're like brother and sister.

I could feel naruto's eyes on me, but they weren't his normal soft eyes these were different, they had anger. Did I do something wrong. I took my head of Kiba's shoulders and sat up straight, Naruto was still looking at me.

After a while everyone started entering their tents, the two left were me and Naruto. He walked up to me and sat next to me. "Hinata can we talk?" Naruto asked a little sad. What does he want to talk about?

----------

Yay chapter over.

I wonder what Naruto has to say, wait I already know I'm the author, you guys have to wait. I'm evil I know *evil laugh* haha I'm joking.

Anyways, vote, comment.
Have a nice day.

Oh wait a question who do you want hinata to end up with?

I'm having a hard time with that, I don't know whether naruto or sasuke.