chapter 18

Naruto's POV

Sakura ran out of the small restaurant with tears running down her face. I turned my attention to Sasuke, ready to punch the idiot. "You teme, why would you say that in front of Sakura? You don't even like Hinata like I do, your just trying to win a stupid bet!" I yelled grabbing some peoples attention. Sasuke sighed, and put his hand in his pants pockets.

"Well Naruto...maybe I fell in love with Hinata. Besides, I had already rejected Sakura like one hundred rimes, she just wont leave me alone." Did he say that he...fell for Hinata. "Why? of all people you had to pick the girl that supported me through everything, the only girl who has ever liked me for me. Why Sasuke!" I was beyond pissed. Why couldn't he just stay with Sakura and let me try be with Hinata? He looked down to the ground, a small smile appearing on his lips.

"Because Hinata is caring, she understand me. I don't even know when I fell in love with her myself. Maybe it was because of the kiss, or her looks. Maybe it was because when I'm with her I can be the real me. Maybe its because she has seen me cry, or maybe because she makes me laugh." He said.

Hinata saw Sasuke cry? When? I didn't even know Sasuke could cry. Sasuke turned around to walk away, but stopped to tell me something. "I'm sorry Naruto, but I wont give up on Hinata. She gives me one thing that I haven't had for years, and that's happiness." He said before disappearing in the crowd of people. Hinata makes Sasuke happy? I didn't....know that.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

heyyyyy!

I know, I know...you hate me for not updating. sorry.

but I hope you enjoyed!

I wonder what Naruto will do?

see ya!