chapter 15

Heyyyy guyyysssss!!!

I'm super happy because we have winter break and that means I can write my chapters in peace!

Ok, on with the story
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hinata's POV

"Hinata wake up!" I heard Naruto yell. I opened my eyes and sat up, I then blushed noticing how close the blond idiot was to me. "Finally your awake! You've been out for some time now." Naruto said with his famous smile.

"Wait where's R-ryui? And Hanabi? Is s-she OK? Where am I? What time is i-it?" I asked looking around me, trying to find Hanabi.

Naruto laughed nervously as a sweat drop fell from his forehead. "Calm down Hinata, I'll awnser your questions one by one." He smiled.

"Number one! Sakura, shikamaru, Ino, sasuke, Kiba, and I defeated Ryui! He was hard to beat but I beat his ass!" Naruto yelled proudly. I only smiled waiting for him to continue. "Right now he's downstairs with the others. We knocked him out and tied him with chains, were going to take him back to Konoha with us and Granny will deal with him."

I fronwed when I noticed we we're still in the snow village, I want to go back to konoha...

"Question two!" Naruto continued, "Hanabi is downstairs with everyone else. Ryui had her locked up in a cabin in the woods, he was planning on taking her eyes..." Naruto said as his voice darkened. "But don't worry I got her back!!" He yelled turning back into his old goofy self.

I giggled at how childish he was acting. Thank goodness Hanabi is back and safe. I don't know what I would do without her.

"Question four!" He yelled. "Were still in the snow village, we had to wait until you woke up so we can head back to Konoha."

Oh so that's why were still here...makes sence.

"Since your awake let's go downstairs! Everyone will be happy to see you specially Kiba!" Naruto said excitedly. He picked me up bridal style and started walking down the stairs.

I blushed a thousand- shades of red, "N-Naruto I can walk..." I whispered while covering my face with my hands. He chuckled and whispered in my ear, "I know, but I want to show Sasuke that your mine when we get downstairs."

W-w-w-whattt! Did I hear him right?! D-d-did he say I-im his!! And what does he mean by show Sasuke? Does Sasuke like me? Wait........ Do I like Sasuke!? No...I don't like Sasuke, do I? Maybe I like Sasuke...but Sakura likes Sasuke, and I like Naruto...

Wait...do I like both Naruto and Sasuke...

Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so confused!!

Once we got downstairs everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention on us.

In the position me and Naruto are in who wouldn't stare!

Naruto was carrying me bridal style with his hair all messy and he had a wide grin on his face. I was blushing madly and my hands were on Naruto's neck so I wouldn't fall down.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sasuke giving Naruto a death glare, but Naruto just stuck his tounge out at him.

"N-naruto put my sister down!!" I heard Hanabi scream. Naruto put me down and went behind be for protection. I giggled at how scared he was.
So he can beat the strongest of men, but he gets scared of Hanabi?

I ran to my little sister and hugged her, "Hanabi I'm glad y-your OK!"

She hugged me back for a few seconds then pulled away. "Yeah, yeah can we head back to the Hidden Leaf now!" Hanabi whined.

I nodded, "o-ok but I-I need to pack." I said pointing upstairs to my 'room.' "Forget about packing let's go!!!" Kiba, Ino, Sakura, Hanabi and Naruto yelled all together as they ran outside. Shikamaru sighed and followed his five friends outside.

The only ones left in the house were Sasuke, a tied up knocked out Ryui in the corner and me.

I looked at Ryui worriedly, what if he wakes up and tries to hurt Hanabi again. "Don't worry Hinata, Ryui wont wake up anytime soon." Sasuke said coming closer to me. His face was so close to mine, his lips were sentimeters away.

"S-Sasuke?" I whispered due to how close he was. Sasuke backed away and Sighed. He grabbed Ryui and started carrying him out of the house. "Let's go!" He ordered coldly as he walked out of the door.

I flinched at the change in his voice. Is he mad at me? I dismissed the question and ran out of the house to the snowy outside, joining my friends.

minutes later

We sat up camp after a while, since the sun went down and darkness took over. We build a fire, that everyone is sitting around, and telling stories. I sat in a corner all by my self since I need to think about what has been going on.

The questions that keep racing through my mind are:

Do I like Naruto?

Or

Do I like Sasuke?

I felt someone sit next to me and sigh. I look to see who it was and it was none other
than.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sasuke.

"Hinata can I ask you a question?" Sasuke asked with a small blush on his face. I nodded and he came closer.

"W-will you go on a date with me, once we get to Konoha?"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter over!!

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I just want them to get to the Hidden leaf already!

Also...stupid wattpad wouldn't save what I would write, it kept erasing the chapter!

I hate wattpad!
(Not really)

Anyways...what will be Hinata's answer?

Vote
Comment

See ya!!

I promise you that the next chapter there will be:

1. A jealous Naruto
2. A jealous Sasuke
3. A jealous Sakura
4. A nice Hiashi

Bye!!