chapter 13

Finally have internet!!!
I'm glad I can finally update!!
Here's the next chapter for you!!

On with the story!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hinata's POV

Naruto,Kiba,and I have been going around the snow village trying to find any trace of Ryui, but we're not having much luck.

Its four in the morning and everyone in the village is sleeping— that means we can't ask anyone if they know where Ryui lives.

"Guys stop." Kiba said as he sniffed the air. Naruto and I looked at him with confusing looks. Kiba smirked and started running the opposite direction we were going. "Come on guys, I just picked up Ryui's sent!"

"Finally I get to beat his ass!" Naruto yelled as he ran after Kiba. I followed him, and noticed that we were headed to the lake me and Ryui had our so called 'date.'

Why would Ryui be at the lake at this our? Never mind that I need to focus on finding Hanabi.

What if Ryui hurt her? What if she escaped and is now lost? What if she dies?

It will be all my fault, I left her alone in the Hyuga mansion, knowing that Hyuga's were getting kidnapped.

Naruto must've noticed I was worried because he started trying to comfort me. "Hinata don't worry, we'll find Hanabi and save her, and as for Ryui leave him to me!" Naruto flashed his foumous smile to reassure me everything was going to be OK, but I don't think so.

*Few minutes later*

(A/N I'm not good with fighting scenes...)

Naruto, kiba, and I reached the lake, and we couldn't believe that Ryui was actually here.

He was staring at the shiny blue water, deep in thought. I was going to tell kiba, and Naruto that if we sneak up on him then we can probably take him down easier, but just then the boys ran up to him to throw him a punch.

"Ryui, give Hanabi back!!" Both Kiba and Naruto yelled in fusion. Ryui dodged their punches, he then tapped both Naruto, and Kiba on the forehead.

They didn't move one inch, you could almost mistake then for statues!

What kind of jutsu is that?

"What did you do to us!?" Naruto yelled, he tried to move but he just couldn't. Ryui ignored his question and turned to me.

"Hinata, come with me." He said walking closer.

Why would I go with him?

"If you come with me, you can have a happy life.." Ryui continued.

What does he mean by...happy life?

"Your father won't be there to mistreat you, he won't be there to called you weak or useless..." Ryui said now in front of me.

My father won't be there to torment me? I know that going with him is the wrong decision, but I just can't help think of the life he's telling me I could have.

"This is the life Neji wanted for you..." Ryui whispered so only I could hear.

A tear escaped my eye when he said my cousins name. How does he know Neji?

Did Neji really want this life for me? Should I go with Ryui? I mean what he's telling me right now sounds perfect...

Besides I can't live with father any more, he's making my life miserable, I have to cry myself to sleep at night. Sometimes he doesn't even let me eat for days.
Oh, Neji how I wish you we're here, I miss you so much...

"Come on Hinata, hanabi would want this for you...think of happy you would finally be." Ryui whispered, as he extended his hand out for me to grab.

"Hinata don't listen to him!!" Naruto yelled but I ignored him.

I'm sorry Naruto, Kiba...I just want to be happy for once, besides Neji wanted this for me.

Just as I was going to take Ryui's hand, someone from behind me yelled my name.

"Hinata!! Don't you dare go with him!!"

The voice was cold, and I already knew who it was...

    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Chapter over!!

Hallelujah, I'm back!!

I missed updating!!

Any ways hope you liked this chapter.

Vote and comment!

See ya!!*^▁^**^▁^*%>_<%