chapter 1

Hinata's POV

It was raining in Konoha,and it looked like the rain was going to stay for a couple of days. I was already at the gates of the Konoha grave yard when I heard my father screaming my name. "Hinata!" I just ignored his voice and kept walking to Neji's grave when someone stopped me.

"Hey, will you tell your father to shut up!" Sasuke Uchiha said with an irritated tone. I didn't want to talk to my father but Sasuke grabbed my arm so my father could catch up to me. I prepared my self for my his hurtful words.

"You disobedient child! When I say you can't get out of the house I mean it!" He yelled. My father even caught Sasuke's full attention. "Father I- He cut me off. "You what Hinata! You haven't been paying attention to anything I say,and your still to weak to be the hyuga heir! On top of that it is you fault for Neji's death."

Once my father noticed Sasuke was listening to every word he said he stopped yelling and looked at Sasuke. "Hinata we will finish this discussion later." And with that he left. Sasuke let go of my arm and just stared at me. "I'm in so much trouble..." I whispered.

"Your pathetic, you know that right?" He said while sighing.
"W-w-well your t-the one w-who stopped me so..so i-its your fault." I said while blushing a little and stuttering more than usual. To be honest Sasuke scares me. "Why does your father treat you like that anyways? He asked in a I-don't-care-tone.

"I-im not a-aloud to s-speak of my f-father." Was all I said before Starting to walk away,but he grabbed my arm. "If you tell me I'll...let you...um...go on a date with me." Sasuke said in a bored way. D-d-did he say d-d-date!! Why would I go on a date with Sasuke, I don't like him. But...that does give me an idea.

"If I t-tell you w-will you g-go on a d-date with Sakura?" His eyes widen and he let go of my arm. A smirk appeared on his face.

Sasuke's POV

This girl is something else. She passed up a date with the coolest guy in Konoja, and gave it to Sakura. probably because she likes that idiot Naruto.

"Fine I'll go on a date with Sakura." I said coldly. But this isn't the last time Hinata will see me. I've never met a girl who doesn't like me and I happen to like that about her. I mean Naruto won't mind. *evil smirk*

~°~

Sakura's POV

"WHAT!! You got me a date with SASUKE!! YAYYY thanks so much Hinata your the best!!" Hinata is the best. I told her to help me with Sasuke but she's so shy I didn't think she would do it. Wait how did she do it?

"Hey Hinata how did you get me a date with Sasuke anyways?" I asked her while looking through my closet. "Well I j-just..." she stayed silent. "Its OK you don't have to tell me. I'm just surprised. But I'll help you with Naruto after my date. OK." She blushed and and put her head down. She's adorable. Hehe

Naruto's POV

"Eh you got a date with Sakura, that's great!" I said while giving Sasuke an I-dont-care smile. "Hm I thought you would be trying to butt in or something." Sasuke said while sitting on my couch.

"Well I actually like someone else now." Sasuke gave me a cold glare and then asked me. "Oh yeah..who?" Why does he care all of a sudden. "Well it's...Hinata Hyuga."

*^▁^**^▁^*

Sooo...is it good?
Anyways I don't own any of the Naruto characters
Thanks for reading my book
Vote
Comment
See ya