chapter 12

Hey guys so I just got 1k+ reads AND IM SUPER HAPPY!!! thank you for reading and voting and commenting!

Let me shut up..on with the story...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hinata and Ino sat in in silence just staring at each other. After the incident with Naruto they both went upstairs to Hinata's room.

Now here they are in the middle of the night...just staring at each other.

Ino broke the silence by asking Hinata a question that made her blush.

"You have to tell me what you and Naruto were doing! Does he finally know you like him?"

Before Hinata could speak, someone barged in the room with an angry expression on his face.

It was Naruto. "Ino can you please get out, I need to talk to Hinata about something."

Ino noticed how mad Naruto was so she obeyed and left, to shikamaru's room, leaving a confused Hinata and a mad Naruto.

"N-naruto what's w-wrong?" Hinata asked clearly scared of how mad Naruto was.

She noticed a piece of paper in his hands, it was crumbled up but it looked new.

"Hinata...a letter came in from the Hokage....it says H-hanabi is missing." Hinata's eyes widen as the words repeated in her head.

Hanabi is missing.

Her eyes started to water as memories of Neji, Hanabi and her came rushing back.

Naruto clenched his fist making the piece of paper even more torn up than it already was. He knew who was up to this..it was Ryui.

"Hinata I bet it was Ryui! If he thinks he's going to get away with this then he's wrong!"

Naruto stormed out of the room making his way downstairs. He was going to find Ryui and beat his ass.

"Naruto w-wait!" Hinata stood up to go downstairs but it was to late, Naruto had already gone out side.

She rushed to kiba's room and entered with out knocking. "Kiba w-wake up!" Hinata whispered as she shook her dog loving friend.

Kiba sat up while rubbing his eyes. "What is it Hinata? Did something happen!?" He asked as he crawled out of his bed.

Hinata explained to kiba what happened with Naruto and the letter from the Hokage.

"That idiot, he needs to go with me so we could beat Ryui's ass together!!"

Kiba ran downstairs to the door hoping Naruto wasn't to far away. Hinata followed him hoping the same thing.

"Don't worry Hinata we'll find Hanabi, now akamaru come here!" Kiba called his white big dog and got on him. "Lets go!" He ordered and akamaru obeyed.

Soon the three of them were jumping through roof's until they spotted a blond boy, not so far ahead.

They ran faster and soon enough they were already next to Naruto. "You guys aren't here to stop me, right?" Naruto asked while staring up ahead.

"No, we're  here to help you. If Ryui has Hanani I won't show him mercy." Hinata said boldly.

Naruto's eyes widen at Hinata's words. He's never heard her say anything like that!

As for kiba he had a wide smirk on his face, he already knew how Hinata got when people messed with her family.

Naruto smiled, he liked this side of Hinata.

"Let's do this!"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter over!!!!!

Hey guys sorry for not updating earlier, I just didn't know what to write until I heard some sad piano music, then I got the idea of Hanabi missing!

Anyways vote, comment see ya!