“Oh aren’t you the wise and all knowing one, please guide me to fix this quarrel with my beloved,” I said in a sarcastic reverent tone.

            “Well maybe you should listen in on how she’s feeling,” Dimitri advised looking through Kelly’s papers. “From the looks of these songs, she’s going through a lot emotionally.”

            “Obviously, someone came in her house and drugged her and on top of all that she has to get her work done!” I said incredulously.

            “No you fool she feels just like she always has…alone,” Dimitri explained.

            “What are you talking about she has a family, Tigger, and Red. She even has those friends,” I shouted getting frustrated with him.

            “You have so much to learn my son,” Dimitri said getting up walking over to Kelly’s studio.

            “Yeah, and you mr. Cupid would know all about how to treat a woman,” I said walking back over to my seat and grabbed my book. When I looked back up Dimitri was still standing there with his back to me but his shoulders were tensed.

            “Look I know I’ve done my fair share of wrong in the past, but you are out of your mind if you think that I will let you speak to me like that,” Dimitri said.

            “Why you too ashamed of your truth?” I asked standing up.

            “Look you don’t know the full story of what happened so don’t sit here and act like you know everything that went on between your mother and I,” Dimitri retorted approaching me.

            “I knew enough to know that you left my mother and I with her daughter, and preganant in those damn cities to subject to pain,” I said aggravated with this man.

            “You know nothing of what happened,” he answered again.

            “Of course that would be your reaction,” I said turning to him, Dimitri jerked my shoulder to look at him.

            “Don’t turn your back on me!”

            “Why? Huh you don’t deserve my respect.”

            “Whatever, your still a little boy,” my father said sighing. Now I was completely infuriated so I turned around and hit him in the face.

            “Yeah I’m a little boy all right,” I taunted looking down on him.

             I was knocked into the chair breaking it as Dimitri and I fell onto the ground. He showered my chest with hit after hit like he was trying to stop my heart. I pushed him off of me hissing at him as I rushed him into the wall leaving a dent.

            “What the hell is going on in here?” Kelly asked opening the door. Though we heard Kelly we didn’t acknowledge her and we continued to fight.

            “Kyle stop it!” Kelly said pulling at my arm as I held Dimitri’s throat in my hand on the wall.

            Dimitri brought his leg up to kick me but it slipped off of my bloody chest to Kelly, kicking her across the room where the top of her bed collapsed on top of her.

            “Bastard!” I growled out as I pushed him into the wall three times before throwing him to the side. I jumped over to Kelly’s broken bed breaking a hole in the top of whatever remained of the rest of the top. I pushed through all of the broken wood in search of Kelly.