Susumu Yamazaki x reader (AU) (My Bodyguard)

Start from the beginning

The reason was simple, upon their first meeting the pop star had taken a liking to him ordering him around hoping Yamazaki would notice her but after several doomed attempt she had come clean with her confession. Of course, he had to decline the offer to become her boyfriend much to the pop star's surprised because in her point of view nobody could resist her charm.

"Maybe.." her tone became hushed for them to only hear. "Susumu san can imagine me in this."

(Your pov)

You very badly wanted the aloof bodyguard to notice yet he remained cold toward you in a professional manner. Of course, you felt ashamed for being spoilt but that was only before meeting Susumu san a year ago in fact the life of a pop star had gone over your head allowing your common courtesy to take flight and maintain that outlook of a ditzy yet adorable persona making your publicist beam with joy.

But now, you started to change hoping your personal bodyguard would finally take notice unlike before splurging your money on wasted hobbies instead donating half of your earnings to any local charity ignoring your manager as well as publicist outburst. In fact, you seemed to enjoy the looks of thousands of gratitude smile for your kindness.

"Kya.. Susumu san.." you purred.

The poor male gulped audibly with a still beet red feature but looking handsome in your eyes, trailing one finger over his cheek in a seductive manner before pausing on the bottom of his lip.

"Make me your girlfriend, Susumu san," you pleaded gently. "Meeting you has opened my eyes and taught me about humility."

"S-so?" he stuttered. "I'm sorry but you aren't my type."

"Then make me your type," you beamed. "Do you prefer girls in pink lace? maybe a boy shorts?"

While rummaging through the assorted of lacy panties you never witnessed the thin trail of nosebleed at the mention of pink boy shorts. Picking up a random material and turning around to show him oblivious to a certain male approaching where the both of you stood arguing about decency.

"Let's go, (l/n) san," Susumu san growled. "If you don't plan on purchasing an-"

"If only you would make up your mind!" you pouted laying the blame on him. "Susumu san wouldn't even tell your preference so, G-string or plain underwear?"

"(L/N) SAN!"

"Fine," you flung the flimsy material away but someone drags you backward with one bulging arm across your neck frightening you. "SUSUMU SAN!"

The crowd erupted in fear as you were now in between a gun clutched in the hands of your furious bodyguard as well as the deranged male whom kept on spouting about marriage. A crazy fan!

"LET ME GO!"

"No! you are my wife, (y/n) chan!"

"I am certainly not!" you yelped when he gripped onto your (h/l) (h/c) tress while backing off in a fast pace.

Before the man could escape with you in his arms a clutter of boxes rained down upon the pair of you realizing it was your earlier purchases. The idiot was startled by the sudden cartons; someone yelled out your name but as you were about to flee something sliced over your arm causing the wound to open and bleed heavily.

"IYAH!" you stumbled forward.

The deranged fan carried a weapon but a gunshot was heard amidst the department as the groaning male collapsed on the floor with a bleeding leg. Someone lifted you out of danger while Susumu san planted a fist on the other's face causing him to float in darkness; handcuffing the fan at the same time talking to someone by the Bluetooth.

Soon, police men arrived to dragged the mewling fan away to their headquarter while taking notes of several witnesses as well as both Susumu san and herself. A white bandage covering the wound thankfully, it wasn't too deep requiring any stitches when your bodyguard looking dashing in a black suit sat beside you.

"Are you okay?" his voice was soft but guilt written on the expression. "I'm sorry for getting you hurt under my watch, (l/n) san and I will take full responsibility for any damage."

"Shut up!" you finally wept due to the trauma visibly shaken. "It isn't your fault! Susumu san had warned me countless times about endangering myself but as always, I kept brushing off thinking this won't happened to me."

He remained silent as thoughts of him leaving because he felt incompetent after this debacle caused you to move forward and place a gentle kiss on his cheek. Your personal bodyguard gasped at the contact while jerking his gaze to collide with your own.

"Don't leave me," you begged. "I promise that I will listen to every order Susumu san tell me from now onwards."

An audible sigh escapes from him before a small smile lifted the corner of his mouth, "as you wish."

Cuddling closer to him, you allowed to think that perhaps, Susumu san was allowing a tiny path leading to his heart because of the danger and hurting yourself in the midst shook him slightly to the core. Of course, you won't give up chasing after the man whom your heart had chosen knowing he would protect you from any harm.

Thank you for requesting and also, having faith in my writing. Hoping that this oneshot is to your liking but forgive me if it does lack in anyways.