Off to college

One month later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So today's the day. Not my wedding day but the day I'm going to new york. We've been doing some major packing and everything is ready.

"Daddy be careful I don't want you to throw your back out." I said. "Don't worry I got this baby girl." My dad said. I giggled and burped Hayden. "I can't believe you're actually going to church." My mom said. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked. "No not at all." She said. "Oh ok." I said. "Babe we should get going if you want to get oatmeal." Miles said. "Ok let's go." I said. He grabbed Hayden and walked to the car. "Bye mom see you soon." I said. "Bye baby see you soon." My mom said. We hugged and she kissed my cheek. "Bye daddy." I said. "Bye sweetheart." He said. We hugged and I kissed his cheek. We pulled apart and I walked to the car. I got in and waved. They waved back and we drove off.

We pulled up to Oatmeal's house and I got out. I walked to his front door and knocked on it. The door swung open and I saw Liam. "Hey liam ya ready?" I asked. "Yea let me get the others." He said and. I nodded and waited.

"BIIIIIIIITCH!" Oatmeal yelled. "OAAAATTTTTMEAL!" I yelled and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" He said. "I missed you too." I said. "Hey maddy!" I said. "Hey girl!" She said. "We should get going follow us." I said and they nodded. I walked to the car and got inside. "Let's go love." I said. He nodded and drove off.

"So do we have a nanny?" He asked. "Yup and your taking morning classes right?" I asked. "Yup my nights are for you." He said. "Better be." I giggled. "I want to lick your face." I said. "Excuse me?" He asked. "I would like to lick your vanilla face." I said. "You're weird." He said. "That's why you love me." I said. "That's true." He said.

We pulled up to the airport and got out. I got hayden and grabbed Miles' hand. We got on the plane and sat down. "Can I lick you love?" I said. "Shouldn't you be the one getting licked?" He asked. "But I always get licked today its your turn." I said. "Okkk." He said. I leaned over and licked his face. "Whoa what the fuck!" Oatmeal yelled. "She wanted to lick me." Miles said. "Its true." I said. "Y'all bitches wierd." He said then sat down.

Everyone strapped in and I strapped hayden into her car seat. "I can't believe we're going to college together." I said. "I can't believe it either." Maddy said. "So where are we staying?" Liam asked. "In a penthouse with six rooms." I said. "Why so many?" He asked. "Mine and Miles', Maddy's, Oat's, Hayden's, our nanny's and yours six rooms." I said. "Ohhhh ok." He said. "Attention passangers this is your captain speaking and we will be taking off soon so please fasten your seatbelts." The captain said. I looked at Miles and kissed his neck. "What was that for?" He asked. "Because I love you." I said. "I love you too but I don't randomly kiss your neck." He said. "Well this morning at two you kiss-" I started to say. "Its not the place to talk about what happened this morning." He said. "Ok but it was good." I said. "Hell yeah it was I had you screaming." He said. "Shut up." I said. "Miles oh miles harder I want more." He said mocking my moans. "Please shut up." I giggled.

We took off and I put my head on Miles' shoulder and started playing with his fingers. "When did you start falling for me?" I asked. "I liked you since the first time I saw you but I fell for you when I saw how much you loved your pregnant belly. When did you start falling for me?" He asked. "When I found that you did care that I was pregnant." I said. He looked down at me and smiled. He lifted my head and kissed me. I kissed back and he slipped his tounge in and ours fought. "Your tounge is so long." I said. "That's not the only thing that's long." He said. "You prove that all the time." I said. "You stay begging for it." He said. "Oh nope you want me all the time." I said. "We do it like every other night." He said. "Its good isn't it." I said. "Yes but." He said. "No buts you like it and I love it end of discussion." I said. He nodded and I put my head back on his shoulder. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Someone licked me and I shot up. "Milessssss." I whined. "You wouldn't get up." He said. "That's not where I wanted you to lick me at." I said. "HEY MY GODCHILD IS RIGHT THERE!" Oatmeal yelled. "Sorry oats." I said. "Whatever bitch let's get off this damn airplane." He said. I nodded and unbuckled my seatbelt. I unbuckled hayden and picked her up. "How did you sleep princess?" I asked tickling her stomach. She laughed and I smiled. We walked off the plane and got into our cars. I strapped hayden in and put my seatbelt on. Miles put his seatbelt and drove off.

"We're in New York!" I yelled. "You're crazy." Miles said. "I know love." I said. We stopped and I looked up and we're in traffic. I groaned and put my head back. "I don't understand why you're groaning." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We would've got here earlier but we overslept." He said. "How?" I asked. "We started having sex at two and we didn't finish until four thirty." He said. "Oh yeah. Because it was on the bed, then on the floor, then in the bathtub, then in the closet." I said. "Yup babe." He said. We finally started moving and I sighed in relief.

We pulled up to the penthouse and got out. I unbuckled Hayden and grabbed her. We walked in the lobby and great the front desk girl. "Hey Adrianna nice to have you back." She said. "Nice to be back." I said. We got in the elevator and I pushed the button. "We're on the sixth floor." I said and they nodded. The elevator dinged and we walked into the house. I walked upstairs and went into Hayden's room. I put her in her crib and walked into my room. I laid on the bed and Miles walked in. "Cuddle with me." I said. He nodded and laid down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "I can't believe we're in college well not in the same college but in colleges that are around the corner from each other." I said. "I know right." He said. "I love you Miles." I said. "I love you Adrianna."