Hayden's mom is a badass

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Are you sure its going to work?" I asked. "Baby you're working with Nathan I'm not only the best in sex but I'm the best in revenge." He said. "Ha ok." I said. Nathan came up with this plan to get revenge on Brooklyn. He is going to wait til she gets to Johnny's locker then flour bomb her then I'm gonna come up and spray mustard on her then kick her. It's not what I wanted to do but its 'school appropriate.'
I wanted to cut her brakes, slash her tires, dangle her off a cliff then 'accidentally' drop her. Bit noooo I might kill her. That's not a bad thing in my book though. "She's coming!" Nathan whispered. She walked to Johnny's locker and grabbed Daniel's hand. Nathan ran and flour bombed her then I sprayed the mustard and Kicked her. I punched her in the face then turned around. "You was right babe!" I yelled then kissed Nathan. The kiss was heated he picked me up and put a mustard and handprint on his face and he put flour on my neck. "Babe if it gets in my bra I will kill you." I whispered. "ADRIANNA, NATHAN WHAT THE FUCK!" Daniel yelled. "ITS ONE THING TO MESS WITH ME BUT TO MESS WITH MY CHILD THATS A WHOLE NOTHER STORY YOU BETTER BE LUCKY THIS WAS NATHAN'S IDEA BECAUSE IF IT WAS MINE SHE WOULDN'T BE STANDING HERE, THE FUCK SHE TRASHED OUR DAUGHTERS NURSERY AND YOU STOOD THERE YOU'RE SO LUCKY HAYDEN NEEDS HER FATHER!" I yelled. He went silent. I flipped my hair and grabbed Nathan's hand and he walked me to chemistry. "See you at lunch." I said. He nodded and we kissed. "See ya soon baby." He said. "See ya soon." I said then pecked his lips. I walked in the class room and sat down.

"Hey Anna!" Patrick said. "Heyy oatmeal!" I said. "Oatmeal is your nickname." I said. He chuckled "Ok I can live with oatmeal." He said. I smiled and rubbed my belly. I saw Sarah walk in and I rolled my eyes. "Here comes fish." I said. "Why fish?" Oatmeal asked. "Because she stinks and gets picked up and put back by everyone and she likes to be wet." I said. He laughed and I followed his actions. "What's so funny?" Sarah asked. "Oh nothing FISH!" I said then Patrick and I started laughing again. She rolled her eyes and sat down. The bell rang and students started to fill in. "Adrianna!" Johnny yelled. Here we go!! "Yes Johnny?" I asked sweetly. "What the hell was that?" He asked. "She fucked up again obviously she doesn't learn her lessons so Imma keep doing what I want until she does." I said. "Look Brooklyn is our friend and she's coming to the movies with us tonight." He said. "Then I won't go." I said. "Why?" He snapped. "Because I want to beat her ass til she's black, blue, and purple but I can't because that's going to put my baby in danger." I said. He shook his head and sat down. Lily came in and looked down. So everyone's mad at me now? IM THE BAD GUY? I shook my and cleared my thoughts. Daniel walked in put his head down. He sat as far away from me as possible. I really don't give a fuck anymore. That was the last fucking straw. "SO Y'ALL JUST PICK THAT SLUT OVER ME?" I yelled slamming my fist into the table. Everyone looked at me. "WHAT YOU JUST DID TO HER IS WRONG!" Johnny yelled. "SO HER CALLING ME AND MY CHILD NAMES AND DESTROYING THE ONLY NURSERY MY CHILD HAD, HER STEALING MY BOYFRIEND AND MY FRIENDS ISN'T WRONG?" I asked. "You just bullied her." Lily said. "WHAT I DID TO HER WASN'T BULLYING WHAT SHE'S BEEN DOING TO ME IS BULLYING AND FOR YOU GUYS TO STICK UP FOR HER IS JUST. You know what Fuck this, Fuck her, Fuck y'all, Fuck this friendship, Fuck everything I don't need y'all I have my daughter." I said. I grabbed my things and walked out.

I got in my car and drove off. I don't have any friends. I don't even know if I have my boyfriend. I pulled up to the treehouse and got out. I walked inside and went to the closet and took off my clothes. I put on my pajama shorts and matching top. I walked to the bed and sat down. I lifted my shirt and touched my belly. "Hayden your mom is a badass and it looks like its only you and I in this biotch." I said. I felt her kick and I smiled. "That's my girl." I said. My phone rang and Lily's contact popped up. I ignored it and got up. I walked downstairs and locked all the doors and shut the curtains. I grabbed a big bag of cheetos. I sat on the couch and started watching lilo and stich. My phone rang again and Johnny's contact popped up. I ignored it and continued watch the movie. Someone knocked on the door and I ignored it and turned the tv up. I walked to kitchen and put tea on the stove. I sat down and turned to the proud family. Someone knocked on the door again. I ignored it and Someone called me.

"Hello." I said. "Baby can you open the door?" Nathan asked. "Sure whatever." I said then hung up. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey baby." He said the pecked my lips. He walked in and I shut the door. "You want to watch the proud family?" I asked. "I can't I'm going to help Lily plan her baby shower." He said. "Oh so why are you here?" I asked. "To check on you I heard what happened earlier." He said. "Well you can go I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and took the tea off the stove. "Baby I'll be over in two hours." He said. "Bye bab-" I was cut off by the sound of the door closing. I poured the tea into a cup and put ice in it. I walked back over to the sofa and sat down. I took a sip of my tea a tear rolled my cheek. It's just Hayden and I. My phone buzzed and I saw the group chat that I thought I left.

Lily: Brook you're the godmother.

Brook: Yay what about Slut bucket though

Lily: She's a bitch and Lai'Loni can not and will not be around her or her daughter.

Brook: Lol she's trash and needs to get her life.

Lily: You got that right sista meet everyone at my house to plan the baby shower

Brook: Be there in 10

I am hurt. The only word hurt. I walked upstairs took my pajamas off and put my other clothes back on. I grabbed my keys and walked out of the treehouse. I got in my car and drove off.

I pulled up to my house and walked in my room. I opened my door and walked to the wall. I ripped the pictures of lily and I up and smashed the picture frames. I took my L necklace off and threw it off of my balcony. No Lily, No Johnny, No Daniel, No Nathan. I'm alone all I have is Hayden.