The new boy

PICTURE OF MILES
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Heyy bitch!" Oatmeal chirped as he leaned against my locker. "Hey oatmeal!" I chirped. "Have you seen him?" He asked. "Who?" I asked. "The new boy." He said. "Oh no what does he look like?" I asked. "Brown hair blue eyes." He said. "Is he cute oats?" I asked. "Sexy as hell." He said. "Yass." I said. I closed my locker and we walked to chemistry.

We walked into chemistry and sat down. "So when will we meet him?" I asked. "I just did and told him to sit with us at lunch." He said. I nodded and smiled. "Are you coming to my baby shower on Saturday?" I asked. "Hell yeah but only if you promise me something." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm the gay god daddy." He said. "Oh hell yeah you was that already." I said. The bell rung and people quickly filled the class room. Daniel and Sarah sat down sweaty and panting. "50 bucks the had sex." Oatmeal whispered. "You're on." I whispered. "So why are you guys so sweaty?' Oatmeal asked. "None of your business that's why." Sarah snapped. "I knew it gimme my fifty dollars Anna!" He yelled. I laughed and handed him fifty dollars. The teacher and this boy walked in. "Class this is our new student Miles Martinez." She said. I turned around and my eyes met with his bright blue ones. "Miles you will be working with Adrianna Brooks, Adrianna please stand up." She said. I stood up and his eyes trailed down to my baby bump and he smiled. "Please grab a stool and sit at her table." She said. He nodded and I sat down. "He was checking you out bitch." Oatmeal whispered. I shook my head "he was probably looking at Naomi." I said. "You're in denial." He said. I rolled my eyes and Miles sat down. "Hi my name is Miles." He said. "That's Daniel, Sarah, my best friend oatmeal, and I'm Adrianna." I said. "You're really pretty." He said. "Wow thanks and you're cute." I said. "You guys know what to do now work." The teacher said. I grabbed my goggles and Miles grabbed my hand. "You're pregnant?" He asked. "Yes I am." I said. "Boy or girl?" He asked. "Girl and her name is Hayden Monroe." I said. "Hmm Hayden Monore Martinez, Adrianna Martinez. I like those names." He said. "Wow so you think I'm going to marry you?" I asked. "A boy can dream can't he?" He asked. "Your first day here and you're flirting with me." I said. "Well I mean I can flirt with my girlfriend can't I?" He asked. "Yes wait what." I said. He chuckled and I stuck my tounge out at him. "You're cute." He said. "I know right." I said. I sat down and we started working.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

First two classes ended and now it's time for lunch. I got my food and walked to the table. I was about to sit down when Miles pulled me onto his lap. "You're aggressive." I whispered. "I know I am." He said. "Babe what time are you picking me up for prom?" Maddy asked. "Seven thirty." I said. "You're gay?" He whispered. "No I'm bi and plus we didn't have dates so we're going together." I said. "Oh well you're my date." He said. "What?" I asked. He stood me up then jumped on the table. "ATTENTION! ADRIANNA BROOKS WILL YOU BE MY DATE TO THE SENIOR PROM?" He yelled. I looked at my friends and they all nodded. "Yes I will be your date but Maddy is riding with us." I said. He jumped down and smashed his lips onto mines. It took me a while but I kissed back. I felt fireworks. What the fuck!!! I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Damn Anna." Someone said. I flipped them off and continued to kiss Miles. He slipped his tounge and ours fought. I could feel people staring but I don't care. "I want you to be my girlfriend." He said. "I don't know about that boo." I said then sat down. "I'll be waiting for yes." He whispered then kissed my neck. "Damn babe." Maddy said. "She not all that I pulls all the boys too maddy." Oatmeal said. "Who said you didn't?" She asked. "You saying damn like she all that uh no bitch no offense Anna love ya ass but boys be chasing my ass too I'm the A-1 gay in this motherfucker." He said rolling his neck. I laughed and took a bite of my pizza. "Ok damn I'm sorry." She said. "Oh that reminds me." I said. I stood up and grabbed a mic. "Attention! My baby shower is Saturday and the guest list is on Instagram. Oatmeal don't get mad if you don't see the three of you guys names because y'all ma besties so that's an automatic invite any questions comment on the pic." I said then sat down. "So who are the god parents?" Liam asked. "You guys duh." I said then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw everyone looking at me.

"Ughh what?" I asked. "Lily's baby shower is Friday and it's going to be way better than yours." Brook said. "BITCH IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR GOT DAMN BUSINESS AND GET A LIFE YOU GOT ONE MORE TIME TO FUCK WITH MY BESTFRIEND AND I PROMISE YOU I'LL PUNCH YOUR ASS IN THE FACE NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT LILY SHE'S PHONY, FAKE, IRRELEVANT DANIEL'S A THOT JOHNNY IS A SNITCH NATHAN YOU'RE COOL BOO CALL ME SOME TIME BROOKLYN YOU'RE A LOW DOWN, NO LIFE HAVING, SLUTTY ASS BITCH NO PLEASE FIND A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF OURS!" Oatmeal yelled. I smiled and gave him a high five. "That's my bitch!" I yelled. "You're my bitch!" He yelled. I turned to look at them but they were gone. Like I said.

Scary ass bitch!!!!