No more bully

PHOTO OF NAOMI (LEFT) AND JESSICA (RIGHT)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I woke up in Daniel's arms. What the hell happened.....Ohh yeah. Damn Daniel ya dick is good. "Good morning." He said opening his eyes. Damn that voice will be the death of me. "Good morning Dan." I said. "Umm about last night." He said. "It's fine I enjoyed myself." I said smiling. "I did too." He said. He pulled me closer and kissed my head. "I love you Adrianna." He whispered in my ear. "I love you too Daniel." I whispered back. " Anna can I open the captain crun-" Lily started to say. "Well well what do we have here?" She asked looking at us. "Nothing." Daniel and I both said. " Oh my gosh tell me every detail!" She squealed. "Shhh calm down." I said. "Y'all got laid didn't yall?" She asked. We both put our heads in each others necks. "Omg you did!!!! So are y'all back together?" She asked. "We are back together." Daniel said. "Don't tell anyone." I said. She nodded and walked off. "We should get dressed." I said standing up. " Ok beautiful." He said. I grabbed my towel and undergarments and headed to the shower. I turned the shower on and stepped inside. I washed up and washed my hair. I stepped out and put on my undergarments and the went to my closet. I put on a gray sweater, red pants, and black wedges. I curled my hair and tied a bandana on my hair. I walked downstairs and went to make me a bowl of cereal. "Good morning Anna." Brooklyn and Nathan said. "Good morning guys." I said pouring the milk into the bowl. "How did you sleep?" Brooklyn asked. "Awesome and you?" I asked. "Good but lily kept kicking me." She said. I giggled and began eating. "Daniel how come you weren't beside me this morning?" Penelope asked. I choked on my cereal and looked at daniel. "I went out for fresh air and then I was on the toilet." He said drinking tea. "Oh OK I'm going to pee." She said then walked upstairs. I finished my cereal and walked outside. I walked to the lake and threw stones in the water.

"So how long have you been coming here?" Daniel asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned around to be face to face with him. "I've been coming here since I was ten." I said. He nodded then kissed me. Ohh the sparks setting my body on fire. I let his tongue in and our fought. One hand went to my butt and the other stayed on my waist. One hand cupped his face and the other ran through his hair. We pulled away to catch some air. "I want you back Adrianna." He said. "Well you got me." I said smiling. "I'm taking you out to dinner at 8 so be ready." He said. "Okay we should head back." I said. I turned him around and hopped on his back. We started walking back. He was talking about cheese pizza I had to shut him up. I kissed neck and he stopped talking. "If you keep that up we'll have a repeat of last night." I said. I giggled and hopped off his back. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside.
"I WANT TO WATCH PITCH PERFECT!" Lily yelled. "WE ARE WATCH WE ARE MARSHALL!" Nathan yelled. "Hey hey what's going on here." Daniel said. "The girls want to watch pitch perfect and the guys want to watch we are Marshall." Johnny sighed. I giggled. "We should watch this." Daniel said. "I would but I need a nap." I said. He nodded and walked upstairs hand in hand still. "Hold up!" Johnny yelled. "Whattt." Brooke groaned. "Why was Anna and Daniel holding hands and why did they just go upstairs?" Johnny asked. I groaned and shut the bedroom door. We slipped off our shoes and climbed into bed. I snuggled with Daniel and we fell asleep.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" A girl yelled. I opened my eyes and saw Penelope standing on the bed. "What the fuck Penelope." I groaned. "WHY ARE YOU IN BED WITH DANIEL!" She yelled. "I was taking a nap now will you please GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!" I yelled. She flinched and got off the bed. "This isn't over you slut!" She yelled. I flipped her off then she stormed off. I giggled then went back to sleep.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When I woke up again it was 6:30. "Daniel we need to go." I said sitting up. "Ughh ok." He said. I got out of bed and went to my closet pulled out my bag and put my clothes in the bag. I put my laptop in its case and put my phone charger in my purse. I grabbed all my things and walked downstairs. "LISTEN UP BITCHES IT'S TIME TO GO GET YA SHIT AND GET OUT!" I yelled. Everyone put on their shoes and jacket and got out. I turned the lights off and locked the door. I put my things in my car and got in. I waved everyone goodbye and drove off.

When I reached my house I saw Tamia's car in the driveway. The bitch is here again. I got out of my car and got my things. "I'm home!" I yelled. "Hello sweetie." My mom and dad said. I walked upstairs and put my things in my room and went to go see Chris. I knocked on the door no answer. Again no answer. Third time no answer. I opened the door but didn't see Chris. "Mom where's Chris?" I yelled. "In the game room with tamia." She yelled. I ran downstairs and outside. Our game room wasn't attached to our house. I walked in and saw Chris and Tamia playing just dance. I laughed at the sight of my brother trying to dance. "Hey Chris." I said. He turned around and ran to me. He picked me and swung me around. "You good?" He asked. "Yes I'm fine now." I said. "My little sister is outside I'm going to get her baby." Tania said. Chris nodded and she walked out. "Bet I can kick your butt in just dance." Chris said. "Your on!" I said. I picked get ugly by Jason Derulo. I was totally kicking his butt.

"You cheated!" Chris yelled. I laughed. "Rematch." He said. "Your on!" I said. "Guys meet my little sister Jessica and her best friend Naomi!" Tamia said. I snapped my head around to see my two bullies standing in my game room. "You okay sis?" Chris asked. "No I'm not." I said. "What why?" He asked. "Those are the bullies I told you about." I said. "You slut!" Jessica yelled. "I TOLD I DON'T WANT HIM AND I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HIM!" I yelled. "I don't give a fuck your a whore." She said then pushed me. I stood up and slapped her. Naomi a tried to throw a punch but I doged it and punched her. "No do you still wanna bully me because I'm done big a little bitch." I said. They didn't say anything. Tamia looked at me then kissed chris and left with Naomi and Jessica. No more bullies!