Am I Pregnant?

"Mom what if I am?" I asked. "Sweetie calm down and take the test." She said. I nodded and walked into the bathroom. For the past week I have been nauseated, I've had o many craving, and my boobs have been killing me. My mom thinks that I'm pregnant but I don't know. We used a condom last time but it might've broke. I peed on the stick and sat it down. If it turns out that I am pregnant I won't give it up nor kill it. I'll love it I always wanted to be a mom but I didn't think it would happen this early.

"Sweetie its time to look at the test." My mom said. I grabbed the test and walked out of the bathroom. I handed the test to mom and she read it. "Adrianna!" She squealed. "What does it say?" I asked. "Sweetheart you're pregnant!" She squealed. I smiled and grabbed the test. There it is two lines I'm pregnant. "Grab your phone we're going to the hospital." My mom said. "Mom I don't want and abortion." I said holding my stomach. "Sweetheart I would never make you kill your child we are going for vitamins."She said. I smiled and grabbed my phone and called lily.

"Hello?" She said. "Hey where are you?" I asked. "At the mall with Johnny and nathan why?" She asked. "Meet me at the hospital in twenty." I said then hung up. I put on my jacket and we walked out.

"What am I going to tell dad?" I asked. "Anna calm down you tell him when you're ready the only thing you need to think is yours and your babies health." She said. I nodded and held onto my stomach. I have a little fetus inside of me.

We pulled up to the hospital and saw Lily, Johnny, and Nathan standing outside. I got out and walked up to them. "Hey anna what's going on?" Lily said. "Come with me and you'll find out." I said. We walked in and my mom did her thing and we sat down.

"Brooks." The doctor said. We stood up and followed the doctor into the room. "What seems to be the problem?" She asked shutting the door. "She has been nauseated, craving everything, and her breast are swollen so she took a test and-" My mom said before I cut her off. "And I'm pregnant." I said. Everyone gasped. "So we came here to see how far along she is and to get vitamins." My mom said. The doctor nodded. "I will need a sample of your urin." She said handing me a cup. I walked in the bathroom and did my business. I walked back out and handed the doctor the cup and she left.

"I can't believe you're pregnant!" Lily said. "Well believe it because you're the godmother." I said. "Yasssss!" She said. "What about us?" Johnny said. "Y'all are the godfather's." I said. The doctor walked back in and our attention went on her. "Adrianna you're one week along and here are you vitamins." She said. "Thank you." I said. "Please be safe and have a nice pregnancy." She said. I nodded and stood up. "When are you going to tell Daniel?" Lily asked. "Soon." I said. "Mom I want pickels, vanilla ice cream, and and peanut butter." I whined. "Ok let's go." She said. I waved at my friends then got in my mom's car.

We pulled up to the store and I got pickels, Ice cream, peanut butter, and strawberries. My mom paid and we headed back to the house. "Are you happy?" My mom. "I am I'm going to be a mommy." I said. "Around the same time you're going to be an auntie too." She said.

We pulled up to our house and I grabbed the bags and went inside. I walked upstairs and went into my room. I opened the ice and the strawberries and put the strawberries inside. I opened the peanut butter and the pickels and covered the pickles in peanut butter. I started eating.

"Damn sis that's a weird combination." Chris said. "Please don't judge I can't help it." I said. "What why?" He said. "I'm pregnant." I said. His eyes popped out of their sockets. "Does mom know?" He asked. "Yes she made me take the test." I said. "So it's December and you would be due in August or September?" He asked. "Yes and please don't tell anyone I'm going to make an announcement on new years." I said. "All hell is going to break loose when dad finds out." He said. "Fuck! It is." I said. "Hey he'll be a grandpa and I'll be an uncle." He said. "I'll be an auntie!" I said. He hugged me and I slapped him. "Ouch what the fuck was that for?!'' He asked. "My boobs are killing me!" I said. He laughed and walked out. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hello." I said. "When are you going to find out the gender?" Lily asked. "From my research at around eighteen to twenty weeks." I said. "In months please." She said. "Four and a half to five months." I said. "So what do you thinks its going to be?" She asked. "I don't know I'm only a week along." I said. "I think its going to be a girl." She said. "I think it's going to be a boy." I said. "We'll see." She said. "Indeed we will." I said. "I gotta go love ya." She said. "Love ya too bye." I said then hung up. I decided to call daniel since I haven't seen him since Christmas.

Ring
Ring
Ring
No answer. I decided to call again. No answer. A third time. No answer. It's pissing me off and these pickels aren't helping. I got up and grabbed my keys. "Mom I'm going to see Daniel!" I yelled. "Ok but be back soon I'm making your favorite dinner!" She yelled. I walked outside and got inside my car and started it up. I drove away and headed to Daniel's house.

I pulled up and got out. I decided that I'm going to tell Daniel that I'm pregnant. I knocked on the door and Daniel's mom opened it. "Adrianna Hi!" She said then pulled me into a hug. "Ouch!" I said. "Oh darling I'm so sorry did I hurt you?" She asked. "No my boobs are killing me." I said. "Oh what's wrong?" She asked. "I'm pregnant." I said. "I'm going to be a grandmother?" She asked. "Yes that's why I came here." I said. "Awwwe Daniel is upstairs in his room he had a friend over earlier but I'm not sure if they're still here or not." She said. I nodded and walked upstairs. I had the pregnancy test in a box and I planned on giving it to him.

I opened the door and saw Brooklyn laying in his bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I told you he doesn't want you." She said. "You're a delusional slut if that's what you think." I said. "Oh yeah then why don't you ask him." She said pointing to the bathroom door that opened and Daniel walked out. "Hey Adrianna why are you here?" He asked. "Why am I here why is she here?" I asked. "I don't know." He said. "Oh you know I'm not dumb Daniel." I said. "Look calm down she is leaving." He said. "No she can stay I can handle this baby by myself." I said. "Baby what are you talking about?" He asked. I handed him the box and walked out.

"Goodbye Mrs. Stevens are you coming to the new years eve party tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes I am." She said. "Ok and when I go to new York I'll keep you up to date with the baby's progress." I said. "Ok thank you Adrianna." She said. I nodded and walked out.

It's all about my baby my only baby.