I got her

We landed after the longest flight ever. Basically because Nathan kept wanting a rematch in uno I beat him four times and he still claims that I was cheating.

"I totally kicked her but in uno." Nathan said. "No you claimed that I cheated so you wanted a rematch three times." I said. Johnny and Lily laughed. "You guys are so cute." Lily said. "I know right." Nathan said flipping my hair. "Really." I said. "What my hair ain't grow out yet." He said. I laughed and shook my head. We piled in the car and drove off. "So we're going to the the tree house?" Johnny asked. I nodded and put my head on Nathan's chest. "I know how to cook like food food." He said. Johnny looked up from his phone. "Oh really last time you cooked we had to but your neighbors a new cat." He said. "Dude I'm trying to impress her and your not making this easy." Nathan said. "Sorry but its not good to lie." Johnny said. "Uggh you kill my vibe dude." Nathan said.

We pulled up to the tree house and got out. "I'm going to bed." I said. "Me too." Lily said. We walked upstairs and walked into the room. I took my Sandal's and laid down. "Johnny and I are going to see Daniel." Nathan said. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. "Baby give Daniel this for me." I said. "What?" He asked. I slapped him but not hard. "Make it hard when you slap him." I said. He nodded and walked out.

Daniel p.o.v

"Wow my mom is going to kill me." I said. Brooklyn literally trashed the nursery that my mom made for Hayden. "You just trashed this place." I said. "So she doesn't deserve it." She said. I shook my head and someone knocked on the door. I walked downstairs and opened it and got slapped in the face Hard. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. "It's from Anna." Nathan said with a smile. They walked in and sat down. "So how was the ceremony?" I asked. "It was awesome but we came here because Nathan has something to tell you." Johnny said. I looked at Nathan who had his head down. "What is it?" I asked. "So before the ceremony Adrianna had asked about you and we said that you and Brooklyn were going through something so we started talking and she kinda made me blush and the we started laughing and she pecked my lips and I grabbed her and kissed her hard and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes so adrianna and I are a couple." He said. My body filled up with anger. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE HER I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FUCKING BESTFRIEND." I yelled. "Dude you called her a slut and said she had nothing." He said. "THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GET WITH HER!" I yelled. "I TREAT HER WAY BETTER THAN YOU EVER WILL!" He yelled. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him into a wall. "YOU WILL NEVER LOVE HER THE WAY I LOVE HER." I yelled. "YOU'RE RIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL YOU SLUT!" He yelled. My fist collided with his jaw and he punched me in the face and kneed me. "I going back to my girlfriend." He said then walked out. I got up and punched the wall. I lost her. She's gone.

Adrianna

I woke up from the sound of yelling. I got up and walked downstairs. I saw nathan with a bruise on his jaw. "Baby what happened?" I asked. "I got into an altercation with Daniel." He said. "How why?" I asked. "He got mad because I told him about us." He said. "Oh lord please sit down and let me get you some ice." I said. He nodded and sat down. I walked to the freezer and pulled out and ice pack. I walked over to him and put the ice pack on his bruise. "Do you need anything else?" I asked. "Cuddle with me?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I put my head on his chest and grabbed his hand. I put my hand into his and closed it. "I promise I won't hurt you I know I don't keep promises but this is one I'm going to keep even if that means losing all my friends you're worth it." He said. I lifted my head and kissed him. He cupped my cheek and kissed back. "Nathan you're amazing." I said. His cheeks turned light red. "Awee you're blushing." I said poking his cheek. "Oh goodness you did it again." He said. I giggled and put my head on his chest. "Hey Nate." I said. "Hmm." I replied. "Will you go to prom with me?" I asked. "I was supposed to ask you. But yes I will." He said. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Adrianna." Someone whispered. "Yes." I said. "Did you forget about dinner?" Chris asked. My eyes shot open and I got up. "Shoot I did forget dammit." I said. I walked to the closet and pulled out a black dress. I put on the dress and put on my sandals. I did my makeup and took my hair out of the ponytail. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "I'm ready." I said. Nathan grabbed my hand and kissed my head. "You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you handsome." I said. We walked to the car and got in. Chris drove off and I looked at Nathan. Why does he like me? Do I want Hayden to call him dad? Do I still have feelings for daniel? I shake my head to clear my thoughts. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked. "I don't know." I said. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "No." I said then pointed to my lips. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Can I wear your beanie?" I asked. He nodded and put his beanie on me. "You belong to Nathan." He said. "You belong to Adrianna." I said. He laughed and nodded. "I got her." He said. "I got him." I smiled.