Bachelorette Party

Six weeks later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its been six weeks since that thing happened and I'm a little better. Hayden is two months and the cutest thing ever. Miles and I are really good. He helps when I have nightmares and when Hayden wakes up in the middle of the night. We've been having sex like all the time and its been amazing. Oatmeal and his family went to Miami for his moms birthday and maddy and liam went to California. Today is Tamia's bachlorette party and I know thats its about to be crazy.

"Bye baby have fun." Miles said. "I'll try." I said. "Bye princess be good with daddy." I said then kissed Hayden's forehead. "I love you." I said. "I love you too be safe and have fun." Miles said. I kissed him then kissed his cheek. "See you at the wedding tomorrow." I said. He nodded and I walked off. I want to be with him and Hayden. I got in the van and noticed all these girls. There was Tamia, Jessica, Naomi, Brooklyn, and her friends Hanna, Olivia, Angela, Nicole, Delila, Rosa, Paige, Madelyn, Caroline, Lisa. "So who is the maid of honor?" Rosa asked. "Adrianna, Rosa, Angela, Paige, Madelyn, Hanna." Tamia said. "So who's going to be standing behind you?" Caroline asked. "Adrianna." She said. "Anna how's my niece?" Tamia asked. Tamia and Chris moved out two weeks ago and got a penthouse by the beach. "She is an absolute doll." I said. She smiled and nodded. "So why is she the maid of honor?" Jessica asked. "Because she is now shut up." Tamia said.

We pulled the hotel and everyone got out. "Here are the rooming arrangements." Tamia said. "Adrianna, Rosa, Angela, Hanna, me, Madelyn, Paige." She said. "Jessica, Naomi, Brooklyn, Caroline, Delila, Nicole, Olivia." She said. "We meet up in the lobby at nine." Tamia said. Everyone nodded and Tamia grabbed my hand. "Let's go to our room sista!" She yelled. I laughed and grabbed Paige's hand. We started to skip inside the hotel. "We're in room 679." Tamia said. We got in the elevator and I pressed the button. "I can't wait until tomorrow." Tamia said. "When is the big day anna?" Paige asked. "Next year." I said. She nodded and the elevator dinged. Tamia grabbed my hand and we ran down the hall. We stopped in front of the room door and Tamia pulled out the key. She opened the door and we walked in. The suite was huge. There was a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a king sized bed. We ran to the bed and started jumping on it. "We gotta get ready." Tamia said. We nodded and got off of the bed. I took my clothes off and put on a black lace dress and strapped heels. I walked in the bathroom and did my makeup and curled my hair. Tamia walked in wearing a red and black lace with the same heels as me. "Twinning!" She said. "Yass." I said and high fived her. I walked out and grabbed my purse and phone. "Ready?" Tamia asked. "Ready." We said. We walked out of the room and Tamia grabbed my hand. "Let's have some fun MAID OF HONORS!" She yelled. We got in the elevator and Paige pushed the button.

The elevator dinged and we walked out. We saw the other girls in the chairs on their phones. "Let's go!" Tamia yelled. They got up and we out. "Where are we going?" Hanna asked. "We're going to the club." Tamia said. "I'm not twenty one." I said. "We're not going to that club were male dancer club." Tamia said. "Ohhh ok." I said.

We pulled up to the strip club and got out. We walked inside and saw oily skin and junk everywhere. We sat down in a section and four strippers came. "Which one of you girls are the lucky lady?" One of them asked. We all pointed to Tamia and he walked over to her. He started dancing on her and putting his junk in her face. The second one came and was dancing behind her. I started laughing and the third one came and started dancing on me. I tried to look away but he moved wherever I put my face at.

I tipped him and he walked off. "That was disturbing." I said. "Drinks?" Paige asked. "Hell yeah!" Tamia said. We walked to the bar and ordered shots. "TO TAMIA!" Delila yelled. We put our glasses up then drank the shot. It was a strong shot like really strong. We walked to our area and started dancing.

"We're going back to the hotel." Tamia said. I nodded and walked out. We got in the van and drove off. "We're going to play games!" Tamia yelled. I rolled my eyes and called Miles.

"Hello." He said. "Hey love." I said. "Hey babe how's the bachlorette party going?" He asked. "Its great I'm having so much fun!" I said. "How's hayden?" I asked. "She is sleeping." He said. "Oh ok are you coming to the wedding tomorrow?" I asked. "Yes I'll be there." He said. "Ok I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said then hung up.

We pulled up to the hotel and got out. We walked inside the hotel and got in the elevator. "What games are we going to play?" Nicole asked. "Charades, Hide and seek, truth or dare, put the man part on the boy." Tamia said.

The elevator dinged and everyone got out. "I'm going to do a cartwheel!" I yelled. "Three, Two, One GO!" Lisa yelled. I ran and did a cartwheel and landed. "I DID IT BITCHES!" I yelled. "You go boo!" Tamia yelled. She unlocked the room door and we walked in. "Let's play truth or dare first." Rosa said. We got in a circle and crossed our legs. "Paige truth or dare?" Rosa asked. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to lick Caroline's big toe." She said. "Ok." She said. She grabbed Caroline's feet a
lick it. Tonight is going to be fun!!!!!