Yours and only yours

The time is now 7:00 and I have an hour to get ready for my date. I got in the shower washed up and washed my hair. I got out and put on my white strapless bra and matching panties. I went to my closet and pulled out a cute outfit that I haven't wore.

I dried my hair and straightened it and put on my red and white flower band. I put on my white wedges with a bow in the in the front. I did my makeup and put on my red lipstick.

Baby: outside xx
Me: kk
I turned my phone off grabbed my purse and house keys and walked downstairs. "Where are you going?" Chris asked. "With Daniel be back soon." I said then walked out. I saw Daniel leaned against his. "Hey beautiful you look amazing." He said giving me a hug. "You don't look too bad yourself." I said. He opened the passenger side door and I got in. He shut the doror and walked over to the drivers side. He got in started the car up and we drove off. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Well my mom threatened me with a knife so we're having dinner with my parents." He said. I laughed and sat back.

We reached Daniel's house and got out. He grabbed my hand and we walked in. "Mom, Dad we're here." Daniel yelled. "In the dining room honey." His mom yelled. We walked in the dining room and sat across from his parents.

Daniel's mom made meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, and broccoli. She gave us our plates and we started to eat. "So Adrianna what college do you plan on going?" His dad asked. "I am going Parsons in New York for fashion design." I said. Daniel looked at me then looked at his plate. I put my hand on his upper thigh. "Daniel is going to the university of California." He said. I looked at Daniel who looked continued to look at his plate.

"I'm going to get dessert." His mom said. "Actually mom were going to skip dinner." Daniel said. "Okay sweetie make sure you use a condom." She said with a wink. Daniel rolled his eyes and pulled me into his room.
We walked into Daniel's room and he shut the door and locked it. We laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "How come you didn't tell my you were going to college new York?" He asked. "I was later on in the school year." I said. "Same here." He said. He lifted me up and placed me on his lap.

"Even though we won't be in the same state for 4 years will you still be mine?" He asked. "Yours and only yours." I said. "I'm yours and only yours." He said. I kissed him and he kissed back hard. "I love you Anna." Daniel said. "I love you too Daniel." I said.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I woke up in Daniel's arms. I stayed the night here!!! Shit it's time for school. "Daniel we have to go to school and I have nothing to wear." I said. "Wait here." Daniel said. He walked out of the room and a minute later he walked in with a pair of jeans and and a black hoodie that had Daniel 06 on the back. "Put this on." He said handing me the clothes. I took my clothes off and put on the outfit that he gave me. I threw my hair in a high ponytail. "I need to get my bookbag." I said. "Ok let's go. He said. He grabbed my hand and we walked out.

He opened the passenger door and I slipped in. He closed the door and walked to the drivers side. We buckled up and drove off. "You look good in my hoodie." Daniel said. "Thank you I'm keeping it." I said.

We pulled up to my house and I got out. I unlocked my and walked upstairs. I got to my room and grabbed my bookbag and purse. I walked out of my house and locked the door. I walked to the car and got in.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Hey Anna how was dinner?" Brooklyn asked me when I reached her locker. "It was amazing and I ended up spending the night there and that's where I got this hoodie from." I said. We walked away and I saw lily talking to the guys. I walked up and Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. "Can you guys not we just came from chemistry." Lily said. "Hey we don't get jealous when johnny does these things to you." I said kissing daniel. "Please put her down so we can go to lunch." Brooklyn said. "No I'm going carry her." Daniel said. We started walking and everyone stared at us but I didn't care.

We reached the Cafeteria and daniel put me down. He grabbed my hand and kissed my head. "STOP WITH THE DAMN PDA!" Nathan yelled. "I can't resist her." Daniel said. "I can't resist him." I said. "Friday after school we are having a girls day no Dick's only vagina's!" Lily said. "What?!?" Daniel and johnny yelled. "Its a four day weekend you'll have four days with us." Lily said. I turned around and looked at Daniel. "Yours and only yours." I said. "I'm yours and only yours baby." He said then kissed me. "Oh alright we'll see you guys after school." Brooklyn said pulling me away. I looked back at Daniel and winked. He winked back and I giggled. "Can you not." Lily said. "What is wrong with you?" I asked. "Why are you guys so close now?" Brooklyn asked. "At the dinner college was brought up and I spilled about Parsons and he was going to a college on the other side of the country, so we talked and decided to do the long distance thing and we came up with yours and only yours for our relationship." I said. "That's so cute!!" Brooklyn said. "Do you love him like love love him?" Lily asked. "Yes I love love him!" I said.

I love love him omg

I love Daniel Stevens