Baby please

PHOTO OF JOHNNY
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up in Daniel's arms. I looked around and I was in his room. "Good morning beautiful." Daniel said. Damn his morning voice was sexy. "Good morning handsome." I said. "You want breakfast?" He asked. "Can you even cook?" I asked. "Yep I can sugar bun." He said. What the fuck is a sugar bun? "Ew don't call me that and let's go because I'm starving." I said. We stood up and Daniel grabbed my hand. "Baby we are inside you don't need to hold my hand." I said. "I know but I like your hands." He said. We walked downstairs and saw Daniel's mom and dad. "Good morning sweetie, Good morning Adrianna how did you two sleep?" His mom asked. "Good." We said. "Breakfast is on the table and juice is in the fridge." She said. Daniel and I walked in the kitchen and fixed our plates and got juice. We sat down in the dining room and began to eat. "This is so good." I said. "My mom can cook." He said.

We put our plates in the sink and walked upstairs. "Get dressed so I can take you home." Daniel said. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I took the t-shirt off and put my clothes. I put my hair in messy ponytail and slipped on my shoes. "Let's go." I said grabbing my phone and my purse. I walked downstairs and saw his mom. "Aww leaving so soon?" She asked. "Yes I need a shower." I said sweetly. "Oh ok well you should come over for dinner tomorrow night." She said. "I will thank you goodbye." I said. "Goodbye sweetie." She said. I walked out of the house and got into Daniel's car. "Do you really want to have dinner with my parents?" Daniel asked as we drove off. "Yes I do is there a problem?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "No but if she shows you a picture of my ass when I was a baby don't laugh." He said. "Ha. OK." I said.

"Bye baby I'll text you later." Daniel said then kissed my cheek. "Ok bye handsome." I said getting out of his car. I walked up the porch steps and walked into my house. "WHERE THE HELL WAS YOU?!" Christopher yelled as soon as I walked in. "First of all calm your got damn balls, second of all does it matter I'm here now aren't I." I said. "Your fucking grounded for a week." He said. "SHUT UP YOU BIG FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I yelled. "Screw you." He said. "You know what I don't care that you broke your elbow." I said rolling my neck. "Ok your grounded for a month." He said. "OH HELL NAH TO NAH NAH NAH YOU CANT DO THAT." I yelled. "To your room now." He said. I didn't move. "NOW ADRIANNA!" He yelled. I still didn't move his yelling doesn't phase me anymore. He grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs. "LET ME GO HO FO SHOW BRO, OOO BARS." I yelled. He sat me down in my office chair and walked in front of me. "You was with him weren't you." He said. "With who?" I asked playing dumb. "That boy that you almost kissed on the porch." He said. "Ohhh him yes, His name Daniel and he's my boyfriend." I said. "Wow your dumb." He said. "Why professor?" I asked. "Because you have a good body and he wants to have sex with you." I said flatly. "Well nigga damn." I said. "Well when he breaks your heart I'll be here." He said and started to walk off. "WAIT." I yelled. "What." He said turning around. "Am I still grounded?" I asked. "No." He said. I got up and did my victory dance. " stop dancing and take a shower." He said. I nodded and walked to my room. I grabbed my undergarments and walked inside the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped. I stepped in the hot shower and let the hot water drip on my body. I washed up and washed my hair. I got out dried off and put on my undergarments and walked to my closet. I put on my a black long sleeved crop top and a pair of high waisted jeans. I went to the group chat with Lily and Brooklyn to see if they wanted to go see a movie.

Me: Hey do you guys want to go see a movie?
Lwii: Hell yeah but can Johnny come?
Brooke: can Alex come?
Me: sure I'll invite Daniel.
Lwii: Let's meet up at Anna's house at 6
Me: yes see ya soon
I exited that conversation and went to text Daniel.

Me: Hey babe do you want to go out to the movies tonight?
Babe: Sure at what time?
Me: Everyone will meet at my place at 6
Babe: Ok see ya soon

I locked my phone and walked to my closet and went to do my makeup. I went my vanity and pulled out my eyeshadow, Mascara, Eyeliner, and lipstick. I did my natural look with winged eyeliner and nude lipstick. I put on put on my black wedges. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and walked downstairs. "Where are you going?" Chris asked. "To Starbucks and later on I'm going to go see a movie with the girls." I said. "Oh ok." He said. I got in my car and drove off. I got to Starbucks and got out of my car. I walked in and ordered a white chocolate mocha. I got my drink and sat in a booth in the back. "Hi Adrianna." Caleb said sitting across from me. "What do you want?" I asked. "We need to talk." He said. "Talk about what me and you, well look we was just a fling there is nothing now I'm with Daniel and you're with Jessica end of conversation." I said. "Look you know that you miss me Anna."he said. "We weren't even real you didn't take me out dude." I said. "I want you." He said. "Boy please move along with your thirsty ass I'm pretty sure Jessica would be more than happy to swallow your cum shots." I said. "Screw you bitch." He said. I threw my drink in his face and walked out. I got in my car then looked at the time it was 5:55 dammit I got five minutes.

I pulled up 30 minutes later to see An angry Daniel and a worried everyone else. Ohhh I'm trouble.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

How do you like the book so far?

Who's your favorite character?

Spoiler: bullies will be back for the next two chapters