Die Bitch

ADRIANNA OUTFIT
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I woke up did my daily routine. I Curled my hair and put on my outfit. I grabbed my bag, keys, and phone and left. Lily text me and told me not to pick her up because Johnny was getting her. I was like Damn ok I see you girl. My bestfriend is getting the boy of her dreams, Now it's time for me to stop acting like a bitch and get the boy of my dreams. The only things in my way are Naomi and Jessica. I pulled up qnd parked in my parking space. I got out and went to go find Lily. I found her at Johnny's locker. "Lwii I'm ready." I said. "Finally bitch, when are you going to talk to him?" She asked. "Whenever I get a chance to." I said. I walked to chemistry but got knocked down by Naomi and Jessica. "Look it's the whorebag." Naomi said. "Leave me the fuck alone or how about you come back at me when you got some new shit bitch." I said getting up. "I wish you would die bitch." Jessica said. "Well keep throwing change in the wishing well because I'm not going anywhere cunt." I said then pushed through them and walked inside the lab. I sat down at my seat and took my notebook out. "Hey beautiful." Daniel said. "Hey Daniel." I said. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "Good there's a party be there at 8." He said. "Um okay." I said.

"We are going shopping right now." Lily said dragging me out of the cafeteria. "Ok ok let me go." I said. I got in my car and we drove off. We reached the mall and headed straight to forever 21. I picked out a black shirt and blue skirt and Lily picked out a black shirt and green skirt.

"We're going to kill them bitches!" Lily yelled. "Yes we are now let's pay and leave." I said. We paid for our clothes then left.
Daniel: Hey beautiful
Me: Hey handsome
Daniel: Wyd
Me: Shopping with Lwii wyd
Daniel: At the mall with Johnny
Me: I'm at the mall too
Daniel: Where are you
Me: just got to the food court
Daniel: be there in 10 xx
Me: can't wait xx

I locked my phone and sat down. "I know that look he text you didn't he?" Lily asked. "Yep actually he's here." I said pointing to him. "Hey beautiful." Daniel said sitting next to me. "Hey handsome." I said. "Are you guys going to Naomi's party tomorrow?" Johnny asked. "Yep we are." Lily said. Daniel did not tell me we were going to Naomi's party! What the hell broo she is gonna be so salty when she sees me there. "You ok Anna?" Daniel asked. "Yep I'm fine." I said. "Can you take me home, Lily take my car I'll pick it up tomorrow." I said. "Sure let's go beautiful." He said helping me up. We walked to his car I got in and we left.

We pulled up in my drive way and got out. Daniel walked me to my porch and sat on the porch swing. "I've liked you since sophomore year." I said rocking back and forth. "I've liked you since the end of freshman year." He said. "I don't want sex from you unless you want it I want to be your boyfriend Adrianna." He said. "I don't believe you Daniel." I said Then he started leaning in. Am I about to kiss the boy of my dreams. "Sis dinners ready." My brother said looking out the door. DAMMIT 30 MORE SECONDS CHRISTOPHER 30 MORE GOT DAMN SECONDS. "I better get going I'll see you tomorrow." Daniel said getting up. "Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight beautiful." He said. I walked in the house pissed. "WHAT THE HELL CHRIS." I yelled. "What sis I was just gonna sit there and let some boy kiss my little sister hell no." He said. "Ughh I fucking hate you!" I said. "I just saved you from a cold sore, mono, and some other shit dude!" He yelled. I stomped up to my room and slammed my door. I need sleep got dammit.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I woke up did my daily routine. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on my High waisted jeans and a white lace crop top and black strapped heels. Lily picked me up since she did have my car. I hopped in and we drove off. "So last night he took me home we sat on the swing and started talking and he leaned in and was about to kiss me but Chris came out and told dinner was ready then Daniel left." I said. "Damn sista that's fucked up." She said. "Tell me about it." I said as we pulled up. I walked to Daniel to apologize. "Hey Daniel." I said. "Hey beautiful what's up?" He asked. "I wanted to say sorry about my brother yesterday he's a total dick." I said. "It's fine beautiful but I'll be waiting for that kiss." He said. I giggled and walked to chemistry. "Hey Adrianna I advise you to stay away from Daniel." Xander said. "Why should I?" I asked. "Naomi will beat your ass if you don't." He said. "Ooo I'm so scared." I said walking into the lab. I sat in my seat where there was a note.
Meet me in the second room at the party tonight.
Daniel xx
I giggled and put the note in my purse. Students started filling in then the teacher came in. "Okay class one student had a problem with their partner so Lily and Adrianna will be switching partners." The teacher said. I mouthed a 'thank you' as we switched our seats. "Let's get back to our notes." The teacher said.

Our first two classes were slow as hell but thank you today is early release. Lily and I went back to my house to kill some time. "He gave me a note!" I yelled. "Let me see let me see!" Lily yelled back. I passed her the note and she squealed. "Are you gonna me him there?" She asked. "Hell yeah girl." I said. "Great now let's get ready." She yelled.