Winter break

I pulled up to the school and got out. Its 12:00 and I have five minutes. I'm planning on surprising everyone. I told them that I would be down tomorrow but I got here yesterday. I walked up to Johnny's locker and leaned against it.

The bell rung and I smiled. I heard everyone come down the hall and filled the hallway I was in. "ANNA!" Lily yelled and jumped on me. "Hey Lily." I said. "I've missed you." She said. "I've missed you too." I said. "Anna!" Johnny and nathan yelled. "John Nate!" I yelled. They hugged me and Johnny picked me up and spun me around. "How's new York?" Nathan asked. "Great but I miss you guys." I said. "You have us for two weeks." Johnny said. Brooklyn walked up but I didn't say anything to her. "Where's Daniel?" I asked. They pointed to Daniel who was walking over to us. I his behind everyone because he's the one I want to surprise the most. "Hey Danny." Johnny said. "Hey guys." Daniel said. "You miss her don't you." Nathan asked. "I miss her like crazy I wish I could hold her." He said. "Well." Lily said. Then they moved out of the way and revealed me. "Hey baby." I said. He picked me up and spun me around. "When did you get here?" He asked. "Yesterday." I said. He pressed his lips onto mine and I kissed back. I allowed his tounge in and ours fought. "Guys let's go." Brooklyn said. "Why do you wanna be ho, I mean wanna go?" I asked. "The school is closing." Lily said. "Oh yeah let's go." I said. Daniel put me down and grabbed my hand. We walked out and walked to my car.

"I call riding with Anna!" Lily said. Everyone nodded and Lily and I got in my car. Brooklyn rode with Daniel. That little slut is pushing my buttons. I didn't want whoop her ass before but I'll damn sure whoop that ass now.

"What did you get everyone for Christmas?" I asked. "I'm not telling." Lily said. I laughed and we pulled up to the tree house. We got out and walked inside. I turned on the lights and walked upstairs. 

I laid on the bed and lily laid beside me. "This is our last year then we're leaving but you're already two steps ahead." Lily said. "Hey don't think that way we'll be living large with our husbands and children real soon." I said. "Promise that well stay best friends forever." She said. "Bump best friends you're my sister." I said. We hugged then we heard everyone come in. "Anna! Lily!" Johnny yelled. "Upstairs!" I yelled. Everyone walked in and Daniel laid beside me. Johnny laid beside lily.

"I love you." Daniel whispered. "I love you too." I said. He kissed my neck and I bit my lip. "I want you." I whispered. "I want you too." He whispered. I haven't had sex in forever and it's fucking killing me. "Let's play would you rather." Nathan said. "Ok." Lily said. We sat up and I put my head on Daniel's chest and gently bit on his collar bone. He put his hand on my area and rubbed it. I bit my lip and whispered stop. "Daniel." Nathan said. "Yea." He said. "Would you rather have sex with Brooklyn or Swim with sharks?" Nathan said. "Swim with sharks I'm not doing that again." Daniel said. That earned him something special. "Adrianna would you rather get back with Caleb or climb Mt. Everest?" Brooklyn asked. "Easy climb Mt. Everest." I said. Daniel looked at me and I could see the lust in his eyes. My body was yearning for his. I want him now!!! "I'm going to get food." Lily said. "I'm coming." Johnny said. "Bring us some." I said.

Daniel pulled me on to lap so I was facing him. "I want you so fucking bad right now." He whispered then kissed my neck. I leaned in and kissed his neck and bit his collar bone. He moved his hand down and rubbed my clit. Nathan and Brook went downstairs to make tea and watch Netflix.

Daniel kissed my neck then took off my shirt and I took his off. "We should stop." I said. "Why?" I asked. "Brook and Nate would be traumatized hearing us have sex." I said. He shrugged and continued to kiss my neck. I moaned softly and he unclipped my bra. He squeezed my breast and I started grinding on his dick. I felt his boner and it's like a switch went off. I pushed him down and took his pants off. I went down and started giving him a blowjob. I went fast and he groaned. His eyes rolled back. The he pushed me back and he took my pants off. He stuck his tounge in and moved it around. I moaned and grabbed his hair. I pulled him up and he alined his self. He grabbed the condom and put it on. He slid the tip in and I moaned. We flipped around and I opened my legs. He grabbed my waist and thrust me up and down fast. I moaned and he groaned. We slowed down then sped back up. We flipped around again and I gripped onto the sheets. He went all the way I moaned loudly. He went faster. "I-I fucking love you." I said. "I love you." He said. "I'm almost there." I said. "Cum for me Anna." He said. He went harder and I screamed. I came and he followed.

I laid down and he took the condom off wrapped it and threw it away. "I didn't know you were a screamer." He said. "Well you never know until you go hard." I said. He chuckled. "We're back!" Lily yelled. Daniel but on his boxers and basketball shorts. I put on my bra and panties and put on Daniel's shirt. I laid back down and he followed my actions. Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I looked out the window and It started snowing. "Baby we gotta go Its snowing." I said. He nodded and we got up. I put on my jeans and gave daniel his shirt and I put mine on. We walked downstairs and saw everyone. "It's snowing we're leaving." I said. "I'm going to Anna's place." Daniel said and I nodded. "We're going too." Johnny and Lily said. I nodded and we walked out.

Lily and I got in my car and drove away. "Y'all had sex didn't y'all." Lily said. "Yes." I said. "Was it good?" She asked. "Hell yeah he made me scream." I said. "Damn Daniel." She said. I laughed and drove off.