Prom & Labor

So its Friday and IT'S PROM NIGHT!!! This week has been good. In the box there was a noose and death threats. I reported it to the police and they took care of it. I stopped getting bullied and Miles and I went on a date that was really fun. I have been contractions all day. Hayden might be coming to night.

I put on my dress and curled my hair. I put on my sandals and did my makeup. I walked downstairs and saw miles looking sexy in a black and white tuxedo and a bowtie that was the same color as my dress. Maddy had on her black dress and a black chocker. "You guys look amazing." I said. "Not as amazing as you." Miles said. "Let's take a Picture!" My mom said holding her camera up. I got in the middle and Miles wrapped his arm around my waist and I grabbed Maddy's hand. We smiled and she took a million pictures.

"Mom that's enough." I said. "Oh alright you kids have fun tonight and Anna if you go into labor call me ok." She said. I nodded and we walked out. "Let's go have some!" Maddy yelled. We got in Miles' car and drove off.

We pulled up to the school and Miles helped me out. "OUCH SHIT!" I yelled. "Contractions?" Maddy asked. I nodded and grabbed Miles' hand. We walked in the auditorium and it was beautiful. The decorations were amazing, there were tons of snacks, and everyone looked awesome. "BITTCCHHH!" Oatmeal yelled. "OATMEAL!" I yelled. We hugged then I saw Jared. "Is this Jared?" I asked. "Yasss bitch!" He said. I laughed and hugged Liam. "SHIT!" I yelled. "What is it?" Liam asked. "Contractions." Everyone said.

We walked to the dance floor and started dancing. "Anna." Someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw Lily. "Hi Lily." I said. "Hey um I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for the things that happened to you." She said. "Thanks." I said. "Well I should get back to Johnny bye." She said. I waved and she walked away. "THAT DUMB BITCH IS STILL WITH HIM!" Oatmeal yelled. I laughed but then a contraction came. "SHIT!" I yelled. A slow song came on and I grabbed Miles' hand. We started dancing slowly and I put my head on his chest. "You're amazing." He whispered. "So are you." I whispered back. He kissed my head and I giggled. "OUCH THEY'RE SIX MINUTES APART NOW!" I yelled. "Attention everyone now it's time to announce this year's prom queen and king!" The principal said. "We tallied up the votes and this years senior prom queen is Adrianna Brooks!" She squealed.

"THATS MY BITCH!" oatmeal yelled as I walked on stage. "This year's senior prom king Daniel Stevens!" She said. "SHIT MY WATER JUST BROKE!" I yelled. Miles ran up to the stage and helped me down. "OATMEAL CALL MY MOM!" I yelled and he nodded. We walked out and got in the car.

We pulled up to the hospital and Miles ran in. He came back out with two nurses and a wheelchair. He helped me out of the car and onto the wheelchair. "OUCH, OUCH THEY'RE FIVE MINUTES APART!" I yelled. We got to the delivery room and I changed into a hospital gown. "Your parents are on their way." Maddy said. "Ok what about Daniel's mom?" I asked. "She's coming too." Liam said.

The delivery room door opened and my mom and walked in along with Chris, Tamia, Brandon, and Mrs. Stevens. "Hi guys thanks for coming." I said. "Adrianna you're about to have your baby." My mom said in tears. "Um I know that mom." I said. The door opened again and Lily, Daniel, and Nathan walked. "IM SORRY BUT ONLY NATHAN IS ALLOWED IN HERE!" Oatmeal yelled. I smiled and nodded. "Adrianna good luck." Lily said. "Thanks." I said. She nodded and walked out.

The doctor walked with nurses. "Adrianna it's time." He said. "Can everyone leave except for the grandparents and the father." He said. Everyone left except for Mom, dad, Mrs. Stevens, Miles, and Daniel. "Ok adrianna would you like natural or epidural?" He asked. "Natural." I said. "Ok so when I count to three you're going to push ok." He said. I nodded and grab Miles' hand.

"One, two, three push!" He yelled. I pushed hard then stopped. "Her head is almost out." He said. I took a breath slowly. "One, two, three push!" He said. I pushed hard again. "Her head is out one more push Adrianna." He said. "One, two, three push!" He said. I pushed then heard Hayden's cry. I smiled and put my head back. "Dad would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The doctor asked. Daniel looked at his mom then nodded. He cut the umbilical cord then they went to clean Hayden off.

They brought Hayden back and handed her to me. "Hi Hayden I'm your mommy and I promise to love you everyday and with all my heart." I said. "Mom do you want to hold her?" I asked. She nodded and I handed Hayden to her. "She's beautiful." She said. I smiled and she handed her to Mrs. Stevens. "She's precious." She said. She handed her to Daniel and he smiled. He handed me Hayden and smiled.

"Bye Anna." He said. "Bye Daniel." I said. He walked out and Oatmeal walked in. "There's my godchild!" He yelled. "Hayden this is your loud ass, savage ass godfather Oatmeal." I said and she smiled. "SHE LIKES ME YASSSSS!" He yelled. I laughed and looked at Hayden. I love her so much.

"We'll be back in the morning." My mom said. "Bye mom, bye dad, bye Mrs. Stevens." I said. They waved and walked out. I rocked Hayden to sleep and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Hayden." I whispered. I put her in the hospital crib and laid my head back. "Goodnight baby." Miles said. "Goodnight babe." I said then pecked his lips. He laid on the couch and I looked at Hayden. My pride. My joy. The piece that completes me. My baby Hayden is here.