I Don't date

It's been three weeks since I went crazy. I'm basically by myself. Lily has been with Johnny 24/7 and Nathan is with any girl he could get his hands on and Brooklyn has been with Daniel. It's Friday and I'm by myself again. There's a party tonight and I'm going.

I got in the shower and washed up. I got out and put my undergarments. I walked to my to my closet and put on my long sleeved floral crop top and high waisted shorts. I put on my black heels and and my jewelry. I did my natural makeup and curled my hair. I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys and left. ====================
I pulled up to the house and the music was loud and teenagers were everywhere. I got out and walked inside. I headed straight to the kitchen, I poured myself a shot and drunk it. I walked to the dance floor and started dancing. I swayed my hips and popped my ass. Hands snaked around my waist but I didn't care. I was having so much fun. Then a slow song came on and I turned around to see who was behind. It was Xander he's a manwhore. "What the fuck do you want?" I snapped. "Oh come Anna I want to go on a date with you." He said.

"Sorry I don't date anymore but I might be down for sex sometime." I said then walked upstairs. I walked into a empty room and then sat down on the bed. I took five selfies and walked back out. I found Xander again and Decided to get his number. "Hey can I get your number?" I asked him. "Sure sweet thing." He said. I handed him my phone and he put his number in. "Take a selfie with me?" I asked. He nodded and we took like a million pictures. "I think that's enough." He said. "One more." I said.

"Can you take our pic?" I asked this girl. She nodded and took my phone. I looked at him and smashed my lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms on his shoulders. The girl took the pic and we pulled away. "Here you go." She said handing me my phone. "Thanks." I said then turned to Xander. "I'll send you the pics when I get home see ya later." I said. "See ya Anna." He said. I waved and walked to my car and got in. I opened up Instagram and posted the pic of Xander and I kissing with comment :

Had a great time with this guy 💋💋

Lily immediately commented after she liked the pic.

You go bitch 👏

I laughed and locked my phone. I started my car up and drove home.

I reached my house and walked inside. I got to my room and shut the door. I took off my outfit and put on my high waisted pajama shots and matching top. I laid in bed and pulled out my phone.

I sent those pictures to Xander and went to Instagram. I saw that my picture got 1100 likes and 1000 comments. I scrolled through the comments and saw:

Goals😍😍

I wish I was him

Xander said

Can't wait for that date😍😏

I replied

Text me😉

Then Lily called me. "Hey." I said. "Is it true?" She asked. "Yes it is we meet up at the party took some pics and exchanged phone numbers." I said. "Oh my gosh!!" She said. "I'm going to get my nails done tomorrow you wanna come?" I asked. "Sorry I'm meeting Johnny's parents tomorrow." She said. "Its fine I gotta go." I said then hung up. I lost my best friend. Xander text me.

Xander: Thanks for the pics
Me: You're welcome what are you doing tomorrow?
Xander: Nothing why?
Me: You want to go bowling?
Xander: Sure I'll get you at 2
Me: Awesome bye
Xander: Bye

I locked my phone and something hit my window. I got up and walked to my balcony. "Adrianna." Nathan said. "What's up Nate?" I asked. "Daniel misses you." He said. "Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes. "It's true Adrianna." Daniel said from behind me. "Did Brooklyn get to old for you?" I asked. "Adrianna stop." He said. "No why don't you fucking trust me I was nothing but faithful to you and you just throw it in the trash by walking out on me and having sex with my suppose to be best friend!" I yelled. "Do you want to know why I have trust issues?" He asked. "No I'm not going to drop everything becat you came back tomorrow I'm going out with Xander and there is nothing you can do to stop me." I said.

"I don't want you to drop everything but I fucking love you!" He yelled. "I love you too but I don't think I can take you back." I said as a tear slipped from my eyes. "Hey don't cry I hope Xander makes you happy." I said wiping the tear. He kissed my cheek and walked away. I can't have him walk away from me and this time it may be permanent. I ran downstairs and opened the door but it was too late his car was already gone. My heart sank. I lost the best person that I've ever dated and he isn't coming back. I walked back in my house and locked the door.

I walked upstairs and and opened chris' door. "Chris." I said. "What's up sis?" He asked. "I lost him." I cried. He pulled me into a hug. "Hey shh he'll come back around." He said. I shook my head and cried more. He rocked me back and forth and my crying stopped. "I'm good now." I said. "Ok but If you need me my door is unlocked." He said. I hugged him and walked out. I walked back in my room and drifted off to sleep.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I woke up and went into depressed mode. I text Xander and asked for a rain check because I wasn't feeling good. He agreed because he's going out with Analisa today. I laid in my bed and thought about everything that happened last night. I decided to call Daniel so we can talk. It rang then went straight to voicemail. I sat my phone down and started crying. I literally have nobody now.