Fall Dance

PHOTO OF ADRIANNA OUTFIT AND VIDEO JUICE BOX SONG BY: PRESCHOOL POPSTARS
🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

"We want a juice box a juicy juice box not your everyday ordinary juice box!" Brooklyn, Lily, and I yelled. We found this juice box song on youtube on Wednesday and we fell in love with it. "You guys are so fucking childish!" Nathan yelled. "There's another one." Brooklyn yelled.

"Bro that's fucking fire!" Lily yelled. "It's stupid as shit." Nathan yelled. Lily got in Nathan's face. Uh oh bad move Nate bad move. "You ever come at my preschool bitches again and I'll whoop yo crusty ass you got me?" She gritted. "Yes I got you now can you guys get dressed so we can get going damn." Nathan said. "Damn no need to get salty bro." I said walking upstairs. I stripped and put on the outfit that I brought at forever 21. I put on my lace crop top and my mint green skirt. I put on my heels and went to do my hair. I curled my hair and put it in a half ponytail. I put on natural makeup and red lipstick then went downstairs. "Are you guys ready?" Nathan asked. "Yes bitch now let's go dammit." Lily said. "Stupid ass bitch trying to rush us who the fuck does he think he is?" Lily whispered. "I don't know but he better calm his ego." I whispered back. We piled into Nathan's range rover. We headed off.

We reached the school and got out. "HEY BITCH WHERE'S JOHNNY FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME." Lily yelled. "HE'S IN THE AUDITORIUM WITH EVERYONE ELSE." Nathan yelled. We walked into the auditoriumand Lily ran to go find Johnny. I headed straight to the food table. I grabbed some gummy bears and started eating them. "Hey beautiful are you going to save me some?" Daniel said kissing my cheek. "Nope you can get your own." I said. "That's mean baby." He said holding his chest. "I'm sorry but I hate sharing." I said putting the empty bag of gummy bears in the trash. "Let's dance." I said pulling Daniel to the dance floor. I turned aroundandhe wrapped his arms around my waist. I swayed hips and he chuckled. "I didn't know you got better at dancing." He whispered. I giggled and continued dancing. "ANNA HELP BROOK IS IN THE BATHROOM CRYING HER ASS OFF!" Lily yelled. I ran to the bathroomto see Brooklyn on the ground crying. "Oh my gosh what's wrong." I asked. "I was having a good time with Nathan and then Penelope came up to him and kissedhimin front of me and he didn't pull away." She said. Anger that's all I could feel. "Lily calm her down I'm going to go find Nathan." I said then walked out. I stomped into the auditoriumand was on the ultimate search. I pushed through couples making out, hugging, dancing. "Hey Anna." Caleb said as I walked past him. "Can't talk now catch me in thirty minutes." I said. There BINGO I FOUND THE BITCH. He was leaned against the wall talking to Johnny and Daniel. I ran up to him grabbed his shirt and slapped him. "YOU FUCKING MANWHORE!" I yelled. Daniel grabbed me and picked me up. "What the fuck." Nathan said. "You let Penelope kiss you in front of my bestfriend." I gritted through my teeth. "Yes and." He said. "YOU FUCKING BITCH SHE FUCKING LIKES YOU!" I yelled. "News flash I don't do relationships I like sex." He said. I couldn't do it. I slipped out of Daniel's arms and punched Nathan in the jaw. "You slut I swear you better apologize to Brooklyn." I gritted through my teeth. Johnny seemed to find this funny. I glared at him and decided to give him a warning. "You." I said pointing to him. "IF YOU EVER HURT LILY I'LL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF AND FEED THEM TO YOU!" I yelled at him. "I won't hurt her I love her." He said. "Good. Thats your warning." I said. I turned around and kissed Daniel. "I'll be back soon." I whispered. "Ok take your time beautiful." He whispered back. I sent him a wink then walked off. I walked to the bathroom. "Adrianna can I talk to you now?" Caleb asked. "Sure Cal what's up?" I asked. "So your with Daniel now?" He asked. "Yes and your with Jessica." I said. "I know that but I also know that you think about me." He said. "No I don't the only boy I think aboutis Daniel now leave me alone." I said the walked away. I walked inside the bathroom and saw Brooklyn and Lily sitting there talking. "Hey I talked to Nathan." I said sitting down. "Ok did you get him scared?" Brooklyn asked. "Yes I did." I said flipping my hair. "That's my girl now lets go back and dance." Lily said standing up. We walked in the auditorium and started dancing. We swayed our hips and jumped up and down. Daniel's arms snake around my waist and johnny pulled Lily off somewhere. Brooklyn is dancing with Alex. "Are you ready to go?" He asked. I giggled and nodded. "Brooke I'm leaving with Daniel you need a ride?" I asked. "Nope Alex will be taking me home." She said. Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked out.

We pulled up to Daniel's house and got out. "Do you mind stay at my place tonight?" He asked. "Nope not at all." I said. We walked in his house and it was big like really big. "Hey sweetie how was the dance?" A lady with long brown hair and gray eyes asked. "It was fun mom." He said. "And who is this?" Daniel's mom said pointing to me. "This is my girlfriend Adrianna." He said. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Goodnight mom." Daniel said pulling me upstairs. "Goodnight sweetie, Goodnight Adrianna." She said. We walked into his room which was gray and band posters on the wall. "Here change into this." He said handing me a shirt. I walked in to the bathroom and stripped. I put on the T-shirt that stopped mid thigh. I walked out and saw a shirtless Daniel laying on the bed. I crawled beside him and laid my head on his chest. "I love you Adrianna." Daniel said. "I love you too." I said. He kissed my head and I drifted off to sleep.